Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:31 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
How much would you pay for a champions league final ticket?

The go compare bloke spent £3500 a ticket for him and his son. Then got mugged off and ended up paying even more. It got me thinking how much would I pay to see Palace in either a Europe or Champions league final as either would be simply brilliant. So what would you pay to some profiteering scroat?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 01-06-2019, 01:35 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Relative to what I could just about afford for me and the two kids - £500 each.

But if money were no object and without being a total tit I reckon I would go up to £1500 each if had to.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:57 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You would have to pay me to attend what will clealy be a wankfers no matter which way it goes.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:57 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£1
Old 01-06-2019, 02:08 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
You would have to pay me to attend what will clealy be a wankfers no matter which way it goes.
Wow. Did you go to the Fa cup final? What an awesome day it was with all the fans who became best mates for a few hours, the emotions when we scored was simply brilliant. I would have to go.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 01-06-2019, 02:12 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
A few hundred.

But we'll never get there so don't fret about it.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:09 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Such a relative question. If I had several million spare I wouldn't think twice on spending £10,000 on tickets.

If I was homeless and had £50 to last me the week, about a fiver
Old 01-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Question was how much would you pay to see us in a European final

Personally I wouldn't cross the road to watch Spurs v scousers for free

Palace would be a whole different thing though
Old 01-06-2019, 03:40 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Two considerations:

If, in some parallel universe, Palace were it.

Secondly, where is it?

If somewhere easily reached, I'd probably sell the Mrs.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Such a relative question. If I had several million spare I wouldn't think twice on spending £10,000 on tickets.

If I was homeless and had £50 to last me the week, about a fiver
It’s relative to your situation today

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 01-06-2019, 03:45 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Wow. Did you go to the Fa cup final? What an awesome day it was with all the fans who became best mates for a few hours, the emotions when we scored was simply brilliant. I would have to go.
Sorry, I was answering on the basis of these two lots of media darlings in the final.In yhat case would be a fair argument if I supported either a) Liverpool or b) Spurs.

If Palace were in a big final then I would have an actual interest in it and if we won it wouldn't be a wankfest but a wanker post mortem so that would clearly be different.

Of course Palace in the CL final is pretty much porcine aviation anyway.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Two considerations:

Secondly, where is it?

I’m gonna say Athens as it’s not a Chanel hop away but neither is it Timbuktu

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 01-06-2019, 03:48 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Two considerations:

Secondly, where is it?

And I thought I was being a cheapskate saying I would only pay a fiver.

£2 really?
Old 01-06-2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
I’m gonna say Athens as it’s not a Chanel hop away but neither is it Timbuktu
Joking aside, I would spend a month's income
Old 01-06-2019, 03:53 PM

I would be the same but that would have to cover 2 tickets and travel. I just hope that next season we can sneak a Europe league slot. It was something my dad and I always dreamed of when he was alive. Now it would be a trip made with my son. I really really hope that one day it happens

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 01-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Since 1905

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Palace weren't in it £15-£25, just to say I've done it.
If Palace were in it having gone fourth in the Premiership the previous season and playing the side who finished third in the premiership, I'd try to go but wouldn't pay anything more than the asking price

If however Palace were actually Premiership Champions from the previous year and playing Champions from another European League then, I'd happily max out the credit card.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:18 PM

LiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
If Palace weren't in it £15-£25, just to say I've done it.
If Palace were in it having gone fourth in the Premiership the previous season and playing the side who finished third in the premiership, I'd try to go but wouldn't pay anything more than the asking price

If however Palace were actually Premiership Champions from the previous year and playing Champions from another European League then, I'd happily max out the credit card.
Why would it matter how we got there
Old 01-06-2019, 04:48 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
And I thought I was being a cheapskate saying I would only pay a fiver.

£2 really?
She's worth a bit more than that. Gave me a kidney
Old 01-06-2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
She's worth a bit more than that. Gave me a kidney
I hate to break it to you but that brings her value down, can't even harvest for organs now.

Seriously, that's wonderful thing to have done. I hope it was completely successful for you both.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:54 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
I hate to break it to you but that brings her value down, can't even harvest for organs now.

Seriously, that's wonderful thing to have done. I hope it was completely successful for you both.
I make you right on both counts. Yes, damaged goods.