Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
Yep. Here's another. Next season for penalty kicks the ball is dead as soon as a goalkeeper saves it. No rebounds to be allowed. What's that about?
Nope. This one isn't coming in.

From memory the actual changes are:

- no attackers allowed in a defensive wall (must be 1m away)
- gks must have one foot on the line for pens
- players being subbed must leave pitch at nearest touchline.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:06 PM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
If they've scrapped the idea thank God for a bit of common sense, it was ridiculous they even suggested it.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:07 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Not impressed with the Portuguese wonderkid so far
And now ?
Old 05-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

And goal kicks don't have to leave the penalty area (I think).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 05-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
They keep talking about how much money the winner of the tournament will be making but does that money go to the players or the FA?
Old 05-06-2019, 11:11 PM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

Yes I see now you're quite right. Phew.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:13 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-06-2019, 11:20 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
So the game played on after the initial Swiss penalty incident, Portugal were then awarded a penalty, there was a lot of pissing about, and finally the ref went to take a look for himself. More pissing about, and they reverted back to the Swiss penalty. Full quota of subs used, Portugal player injured his arm and play stopped.

Yet there was only 5 minutes of added time. Not sure who is keeping track of all the VAR time that is lost, but has to be added on surely?

Oh, and I was watching in Spanish, so not really sure even after about a 100 replays what the penalty was actually given for (handball or push), so I can't believe it was obvious.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:20 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
And goal kicks don't have to leave the penalty area (I think).
IMO they should have to, but if the defensive player touches prior to it leaving the area then its a free kick to the attacking team rather than the goal kick just gets retaken
Old 06-06-2019, 12:12 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
England fans endearing themselves to the locals, as ever...
Old 06-06-2019, 12:36 AM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
VAR was okay during WC apart from a couple of pens for handball. The issue I have is if they need more than a 30 second look to decide on an infringement it's not a clear and obvious error and should go with ref decision. As for offside....if they need a micrometer to decide the forwards toecap was in front of defender then he ain't offside. Also what happened to the clear daylight between defender and forward and giving forward benefit of doubt? VAR is over complicating things when it shouldnt.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:56 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
England game tonight is in doubt – torrential rain
Old 06-06-2019, 06:05 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
?
Old 06-06-2019, 06:10 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
No official line but Talksport presenters in the stadium saying it doesn’t look great and they’ve just seen a pitch inspection. Ball rolling okay but torrential rain expected to continue throughout the evening.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:15 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
No official line but Talksport presenters in the stadium saying it doesn’t look great and they’ve just seen a pitch inspection. Ball rolling okay but torrential rain expected to continue throughout the evening.
Is it being played in The US?
Old 06-06-2019, 06:56 PM

Nothing online about it. Must be just Talksport creating a bit of ‘suspense’
Old 06-06-2019, 07:32 PM

England: Pickford; Walker, Stones, Maguire, Chilwell; Barkley, Rice, Delph; Rashford, Sancho, Sterling
Old 06-06-2019, 07:33 PM

Can’t believe this is the first competitive match between the two since that game in ‘96.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:55 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Is it on tv?
Old 06-06-2019, 08:00 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
England: Pickford; Walker, Stones, Maguire, Chilwell; Barkley, Rice, Delph; Rashford, Sancho, Sterling
And Stirling is Captain after all... seems a bit silly, but then again I don't think Kane should be captain either.