Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-07-2019, 10:28 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Brighton
Millwall
Charlton

Clinton Morrison
Old 11-07-2019, 10:45 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Chelsea
Man Utd
Liverpool

Everton
Spurs
Arsenal

any of those really.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:51 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Realistically

Sheffield United
Norwich
Brighton
Old 12-07-2019, 09:40 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Toon
Twatford
Weed
Old 12-07-2019, 09:49 AM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton , Bournemouth , Newcastle , West Ham , Norwich ,
Old 24-07-2019, 12:28 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Brighton
Watford
Villa / West Ham / Bournemouth / Newcastle

In that order.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:47 AM

westsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Manure
Bournemouth
Sheff Utd

Never City because their success annoys the Manure fans.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:35 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexcpfc View Post
Manure
Bournemouth
Sheff Utd

Never City because their success annoys the Manure fans.
Yep. Annoying some Man United fans easily balances out being a propaganda piece for a human rights abusing slave state.
Old 24-07-2019, 07:10 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Yep. Annoying some Man United fans easily balances out being a propaganda piece for a human rights abusing slave state.
Im glad you agree.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-07-2019, 07:16 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
United
Arsenal
Liverpool

Far too much red in the Premiershite
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 24-07-2019, 08:06 AM

Oldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is here
They won't go down, but I really hope West Ham have a poor season.
Old 24-07-2019, 08:52 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
- The Tarquins
- Watford, who I potentially dislike more (for the moment). You're born with an inbuilt repulsion of Falmer Albion whereas Watford is a more organic development in recent times
- Bournemouth, Eddie Howe and his merry band of Russian money built cynical media darling bastards
Old 24-07-2019, 01:22 PM

CPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton
Watford
West ham
Old 24-07-2019, 01:30 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton westham and either Newcastle or bournmouth
Old 24-07-2019, 02:23 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Arsenal - Would be hilarious
Liverpool - Nearly champions to championship
Brighton - Brighton LOL.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Newcastle
Villa
Brighton.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:47 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
just Brighton really, muggy little tinpot shits dont belong in the prem, but because i need 3 throw in Watford who have started to grate my gears lately so lets add them, and finally Newcastle, because Bruce is a 1st class carnt with no morals. As an aside i would love Dianne Abbott to be made director of finances at west ham.

In an abusive relationship with the cost of living.
Old 24-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Want:

Brighton
Watford
Newcastle

Think:

Brighton
Villa
Palace
Old 24-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
wet sham always lucky,Villa signing lots (I know Fulham tried that).Howe getting found out at last.We`ve played last chance saloon too often like Sunderland so for me.

Bournemouth
Sheff Utd
Palace.
Old 24-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Palace, Brighton and Norwich.

Genuinely sick of the PL and most of what comes with it. I'd happily see us relegated as long as Brighton came with us.

Oh and Norwich just because it's my favourite away day.