Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 26-10-2020, 08:32 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
It isn't, the lefties were falling over themselves to call the Falklands the Malvinas and support Galtieri's claim.

There is no logic by which the Falklands is Argentinian, the position of the left can only be the usual hatred of themselves and the UK, partly fueled by the fact that Thatcher was in charge.
Oh yes. I remember all those demos I went on extolling Galtieri. What a load of bollox of you'll pardon the French. It was the jingoistic nationalism we were against. Summed up by the Gotcha from the Sun when all those poor young men drowned on the Belgrano
Old 26-10-2020, 08:34 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Oh yes. I remember all those demos I went on extolling Galtieri. What a load of bollox of you'll pardon the French. It was the jingoistic nationalism we were against. Summed up by the Gotcha from the Sun when all those poor young men drowned on the Belgrano
Ironically, “Malvinas” is also from the frog rather than the dago.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:39 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Fully trained and a trigger happy crew wanting to take down a Carrier!
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Our mission in the south wasn't just to cruise around on patrol but to attack,' says Bonzo in a previously unseen interview. 'When they gave us the authorisation to use our weapons, if necessary, we knew we had to be prepared to attack, as well as be attacked. Our people were completely trained. I would even say we were anxious to pull the trigger.'
Old 26-10-2020, 08:45 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
The only question is why we didn't take all three ships down .... the two Argentinian Destroyer both had Exocet..
Old 26-10-2020, 08:47 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
It's an excellent website where to practise your skim reading abilities.
I wonder if our own dearly beloved radiomike works for them.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:59 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Fully trained and a trigger happy crew wanting to take down a Carrier!
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Our mission in the south wasn't just to cruise around on patrol but to attack,' says Bonzo in a previously unseen interview. 'When they gave us the authorisation to use our weapons, if necessary, we knew we had to be prepared to attack, as well as be attacked. Our people were completely trained. I would even say we were anxious to pull the trigger.'
Do you realise that no one is actually arguing with you? You're just shouting into the void like a lunatic.
Old 26-10-2020, 09:01 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Coincidentally, the Chileans have just voted to scrap their constitution as drafted by Pinochet all those years ago.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM

I'm sure we're getting vfm out of these guys.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post

I worked for Accenture before they had to change their name from Arthur Andersen & co (later Andersen consulting) because of their sharp practices. I remember being posted down to Wessex Regional Health authority and my being down there to set up a Computer Operations environment was a dodgy as ****, and I have other instances of how rotten their practices were. Certain things do not change. The old boys network and feathering nests lives on.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
367 deaths today - highest since 27th May.
And still the 650 arseholes are 'protesting' the (gentle) northern lock-downs.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
It isn't, the lefties were falling over themselves to call the Falklands the Malvinas and support Galtieri's claim.

There is no logic by which the Falklands is Argentinian, the position of the left can only be the usual hatred of themselves and the UK, partly fueled by the fact that Thatcher was in charge.
I cant say I recall that
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
From or with C19?
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
And everyone leaving heartbroken families.

As a comparison, do we know how many have today died from cancer, heart issues, dementia, stroke etc etc? And how many of those people have died because of the restrictions to their wellbeing and treatment because of CV?
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I do call them the Malvinas when I’m speaking Spanish.
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I do call them the Malvinas when Iím speaking Spanish.
Nothing wrong with that, particularly as you reside in Gran Gibraltar
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post

They're no starving kids let me tell you.....
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
From or with C19?
From.
(within 28 days of becoming infected I think).
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post

RIP the young men who died in that odd conflict. They had long lives in o lead. Cut short. Terrible
Complete luck that we even won, it was pretty much down to Argentine bomb fuses and a lucky hit on a runway by a Vulcan.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I worked for Accenture before they had to change their name from Arthur Andersen & co (later Andersen consulting) because of their sharp practices. I remember being posted down to Wessex Regional Health authority and my being down there to set up a Computer Operations environment was a dodgy as ****, and I have other instances of how rotten their practices were. Certain things do not change. The old boys network and feathering nests lives on.
These consultancies. Governments in the UK come and go but these people are always there. We used to employ them over and over again and they always ended up proposing projects that look good on paper, but ignore the real operational practicalities. Never mind though, as they are long gone when the problems that we all predicted come to pass, but of course, you are either a naysayer for trying to warn of the difficulties, or a failure because you canít implement the impossible.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Indeed.