Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-01-2021, 03:05 PM

Dark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
Sorry being lazy, I have had a refund mid December BUT when I go on now only aced, foundation or credit options does this mean
A - I will automatically get bank refunds
B - I need to action every request separately

Thanks and I will rep first sensible reply as a bonus!
No you need to login then click on your name and client ref at top of the page,then click personal details . there should be a highlighted click here in the box headed important information 20/21 season ticket refunds.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:11 PM

Dark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For the previous refund I went through the tickets part of the personal details and did it through that . It seems to have changed because there is no bank refund option there now as you saw. I made the mistake on clicking the credit option for one ticket and now have a credit on my ticket account instead of a bank refund.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:14 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Star View Post
No you need to login then click on your name and client ref at top of the page,then click personal details . there should be a highlighted click here in the box headed important information 20/21 season ticket refunds.
I get refund options of academy ticket credit or foundation no back to account

GOT IT THANKS FOR HELP

Last edited by Ogilvy; 15-01-2021 at 03:18 PM.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:22 PM

you should get the page marked step 1 from this link
To view the link you have to Register or Login
click the link in the red box and it should take you to step 2.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:31 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Originally they weren't going to refund anything until the end of the season so these mid-season rounds of refunds are a bonus.

Nobody knows for certain whether some fans might be allowed in again before the end of the season so I actually think it's fairly reasonable for them to continue with this system of partial refunds.
Yeah I agree this is the best way to do it. I reckon there is some chance that fans will be back in April and May albeit probably no more than 2,000 or 4,000 for each game depending on what tiers we end up in.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:02 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
But why not offer total refunds if people want it? If others want to take partial refunds on the hope they can get to a game, then offer that as well.

At this point I would want a total refund. Wish I had never got them for this season.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:20 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
But why not offer total refunds if people want it? If others want to take partial refunds on the hope they can get to a game, then offer that as well.

At this point I would want a total refund. Wish I had never got them for this season.
Because the club want to keep your money for as long as possible.
Old 16-01-2021, 02:31 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Because the club want to keep your money for as long as possible.
Itís been a nasty cash grab from the beginning, not been handled well at all and they have treated many people poorly
Old 16-01-2021, 07:52 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Be interesting to see how palace and the other clubs approach 21/22 season tickets hope sp learns by his mistakes maybe wait and watch what the other clubs do who seem to had handled the situation better then palace did .
Old 17-01-2021, 09:18 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For the 2nd time the email I should have got has gone to my friends and family colleague will be contacting the club tomorrow to find out why my S/T email wasn't sent to me.
Old 17-01-2021, 09:48 AM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Be interesting to see how palace and the other clubs approach 21/22 season tickets hope sp learns by his mistakes maybe wait and watch what the other clubs do who seem to had handled the situation better then palace did .
Probably too early to tell but by August I think there is a good chance that full crowds are allowed again (hopefully anyway). Whatever happens I think there is a better chance of more people being allowed to games than this season so I expect they will offer season tickets again.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
God imagine the atmosphere the first day we are all allowed back in

I mean.. we will still lose 3-0 to Brentford, but be great to be back in the stadium!

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:52 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Not only was it cash grab, it still is. I elected not to renew because I a) foresaw that we wouldn't get to games and b) personal financial issues at the time due to Covid restrictions. I can however still renew in order to save my seat and this has been extended to 10th March. However, they still want 17/19ths of the full ST price.

You couldn't make it up.
Old 20-01-2021, 12:13 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I really struggle to get cash refund option

Donate credit is all I get lol

Managed finally but jeez...

They really dont wanna give cash back
Old 20-01-2021, 10:54 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Not only was it cash grab, it still is. I elected not to renew because I a) foresaw that we wouldn't get to games and b) personal financial issues at the time due to Covid restrictions. I can however still renew in order to save my seat and this has been extended to 10th March. However, they still want 17/19ths of the full ST price.

You couldn't make it up.
Whaaa, why would they want that much in March to only then have to give it back?

I deferred mine and my kids as couldn't see us getting back in the stadium and didn't fancy the experience of 2k fans

We have no underlying health conditions and I knew they wouldn't actually be contacting anyone for evidence, it was simply a money grab, a scare tactic about losing your seat - this is all very shameful on the clubs behalf
Old 20-01-2021, 08:12 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
It's embarrassing that is should be causing so many issues trying to go and get your money back. They should return it without you having to intervene at all. Of course, they should never have taken it in the first place.

There's a lot of people who will never forget the way that we have been treated in all this.
Old 22-01-2021, 04:31 PM

spiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So, were we actually charged for the games against Soton and Everton? I guess not. I have had a refund for 3 games, this was paid in December. I have a claim for 4 more games, still awaiting that payment. So that's a total of 9 games, 3 refunds with 4 more refunds due. Then what about the v12 finance set-up charges? Have we/will we get that back?
Its been overly complicated and the Palace website is crap.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:01 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiny norman View Post
So, were we actually charged for the games against Soton and Everton? I guess not. I have had a refund for 3 games, this was paid in December. I have a claim for 4 more games, still awaiting that payment. So that's a total of 9 games, 3 refunds with 4 more refunds due. Then what about the v12 finance set-up charges? Have we/will we get that back?
Its been overly complicated and the Palace website is crap.
We were only charged for 17 games, Soton and Everton were not included

V12 finance Iím assuming will not be refunding any charges or interest, only the ticket price paid, which would mean all fans using that option have to pay for the privilege of lending Palace your own money
Old 22-01-2021, 08:34 PM

spiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspiny norman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks, thought as much.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:10 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Really really minor point, but whilst I could get a cash refund for the matches I didn't go to; I could only get a credit for the partial refund for the Spurs match (I was in the Holmesdale Lower for the match, but my season ticket is for the Upper Tier).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk