Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 15-03-2021, 02:06 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Wilf will not go to Italy.
Old 15-03-2021, 02:28 PM

Sick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Wilf will not go to Italy.
I tend to agree but how do you know?

I mean you state it as a fact so...
Old 15-03-2021, 02:39 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would make him captain. His desire to win is an example to his team mates. Plus the way he has dealt with other issues has really impressed me. Serie A is a bit pony now and he could do much better than that if he chooses to leave
Old 15-03-2021, 02:48 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle View Post
I would make him captain. His desire to win is an example to his team mates. Plus the way he has dealt with other issues has really impressed me. Serie A is a bit pony now and he could do much better than that if he chooses to leave
Exactly. The new manager should make Zaha the captain. He should commit to staying for 2 years, and then he can leave on a free. No-one is going to offer £50m+ and we should be looking for at least that. Based on the sheer quantity of contracts that need renewing or new players that need to be acquired his value to us should be more like £70m+.

Perhaps we can get through this rebuild if Wilf is here. If Zaha is not here and the squad is overhauled I find it very unlikely that we will survive relegation. Too much change and risk for my liking. We need to plan for his departure over the next 2 years, something we’ve failed to do so far. When he is available on a free transfer I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get his big move. I hope he does because then he will have done well for us over the next couple of seasons. COYP.
Old 15-03-2021, 03:20 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
He did an interview on a podcast recently where someone put this to him and Wilf didn't seem particularly persuaded to stay here just for the sake of his 'legacy'. From what I've heard from him recently, he seems very very keen to move on.

If anyone offers a decent fee (£40m+) then I think we should take it but I can't imagine that they will.
I read it completely opposite as in he's finishing his career here . Opinions eh
Old 15-03-2021, 05:10 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How are scouts attending games at Selhurst during lockdown? Especially ones from overseas clubs?
Old 15-03-2021, 05:38 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Zaha Summer 2021

I think they may have seen enough of Wilf to get an opinion of what he offers without needing to see him from the pitch side.

I can easily see after such a long drawn out transfer speculation, Wilf eventually getting his big move and he being benched and with that his frustration increasing. My worry is, he will have effectively wasted the last years of a career. I could be wrong though however. I can just see it ....with a BBS thread of ‘bring him home’

Last edited by andyocpfc; 16-03-2021 at 07:59 AM.
Old 15-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No way Milan can afford our value.
Old 16-03-2021, 07:34 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I reckon we will do that, and next year when he is almost 30 he may even sign another deal here.

I honestly don't see us selling and definitely not at 50M. With all the players we need as it is, needing to replace Wilf as well would be too much.
Id be happy with that, if we could also get a lookman, Sarr, or even St Max if newcastle drop. It would be dreamland
Old 16-03-2021, 08:15 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Lost his burst of pace now and he's 29 this year but still has the attitude of a teenager which I think puts a lot of clubs off
Old 16-03-2021, 08:19 AM

sydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is here
Id make him captain as he was for a few games and i think the resposibility was good for him.
Old 16-03-2021, 09:26 AM

CpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Lost his burst of pace now and he's 29 this year but still has the attitude of a teenager which I think puts a lot of clubs off
i agree, his petulant attitude has put the bigger clubs off. hes nearly 29 and on 100k plus a week, is anyone gonna pay that for him? i think only palace fans realise quite how good he is tbf. arsenal should have bought him 2 season ago , they are mental not to!
Old 16-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
How are scouts attending games at Selhurst during lockdown? Especially ones from overseas clubs?
Scouting is still allowed to be carried out. I know of some being done for e.g. L2 clubs in person; though more recently it's being done on videos of a game, with reports being written about how a particular team plays.
Old 16-03-2021, 01:52 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I cannot recall if I read it rightly in one of the previous 55 Zaha transfer window threads, but is he able to buy himself out of his contract once he has 2 years or less left ?

He would probably need the assistance of an acquiring club but just a nagging doubt in my head.
Old 16-03-2021, 02:24 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
I cannot recall if I read it rightly in one of the previous 55 Zaha transfer window threads, but is he able to buy himself out of his contract once he has 2 years or less left ?

He would probably need the assistance of an acquiring club but just a nagging doubt in my head.
Gonzo said that yes, although it can't be all that simple or likely otherwise we'd have heard about several players already doing it.
Old 16-03-2021, 02:38 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Wilf and Palace are like a married couple that canít afford to get divorced
Old 16-03-2021, 02:43 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Will never get a deal as good as the one he's on now and theres a hint of decline - I would be surprised if even £30mill was offered the way finances in football are now
Old 16-03-2021, 02:53 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Scouting is still allowed to be carried out. I know of some being done for e.g. L2 clubs in person; though more recently it's being done on videos of a game, with reports being written about how a particular team plays.
A report about how our particular team plays could probably be written in about thirty seconds.
Old 16-03-2021, 03:04 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Gonzo said that yes, although it can't be all that simple or likely otherwise we'd have heard about several players already doing it.
Cheers, was not sure if I had imagined it or not. And would agree, cannot be that easy in practice.
Old 16-03-2021, 03:11 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If 30 million best someone can offer them there is no chance