Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-03-2021, 11:01 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
You of all people saying this

I think he may stay here for his whole career provided we don't go down
I get that quite a few people are saying that. To me it’s wishful thinking. Or unwishful thinking. If he is not as good as I think he is then no-one else will want him and he will sign a new contract with us. But if he scores 15 goals next season for example then how will he stay when he is out of contract 12 months from then? Top clubs will want him if he scores 10+ this season and 15+ next season.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:13 AM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I see on Sky Sports gossip column, it says Arsenal will reignite their interest in Zaha this summer. Same old
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 08-04-2021, 09:18 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
It's his wages. I'm not sure Arsenal will pay him what we pay him. If he's willing to take a cut I'm sure he could go.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:44 AM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
And Danny Gabbidon can shut his mouth and **** Off
Old 08-04-2021, 10:46 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE View Post
I see on Sky Sports gossip column, it says Arsenal will reignite their interest in Zaha this summer. Same old
This will be coming from their "sources".
Old 08-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
It's his wages. I'm not sure Arsenal will pay him what we pay him. If he's willing to take a cut I'm sure he could go.
Arsenal's a weird case because they are notorious for over-paying players.
They've shed some serious wages in the last window alone having let go of Ozil, Mustafi, Kolasinac and Sokratis, which probably helps their cause.
A year without matchday revenue at The Emirates (rumoured to be £1m a game) will surely have some impact though so maybe you're right.

Any sale of out-of-form players like Lacazette or even Pepe himself would be at a loss, so maybe even a reduced transfer fee might be a struggle for them too.
They should never have gone for Pepe on finance rather than go for Wilf. What's the saying... buy cheap, buy twice?
Old 08-04-2021, 11:45 AM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It all came from this.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

If they do sell Laca and Pepe then they might go for it
Old 08-04-2021, 12:02 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It won't be his wages that stop them signing him. It will be whether they actually want him or not. They are more than capable of at least matching his current wage.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:10 PM

Brodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't see any big club coming in for him, personally. I reckon he'll end up signing a new deal when he realises no big clubs are interested. The Arsenal rumours always turn out to be shite, even if they were interested they'll offer a paltry amount like last time and we'll probably tell them to poke it.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Be interesting to see what we would actually hold out for this time. I reckon 40 million would probably secure him this summer.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:31 PM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie Lee View Post
I can't see any big club coming in for him, personally. I reckon he'll end up signing a new deal when he realises no big clubs are interested. The Arsenal rumours always turn out to be shite, even if they were interested they'll offer a paltry amount like last time and we'll probably tell them to poke it.
This is exactly why I'm not happy with Gabbidon.
He said that Parish should have lowered his transfer fee to let arsenal sign him due to what Zaha has done for Palace.
Arsenal offered a paltry sum for him.
Poor Arsenal, they couldn't give a decent offer for him then signed Pepe instead for nearly the same value as Zaha and it hasn't worked out.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:32 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For 40 million, we'd have to say "no deal". Still worth waaaaaaaaay more to us innit. It ain't broke yet
Old 08-04-2021, 12:35 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Wouldnt be surprised if Everton or Spurs wern't in for him. Spurs also have quite a few pieces to move the other way, some of which we may be interested in (Skipp, Winks, Sessegnon)
Old 08-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I thought Leicester were rumoured to be interested? Not sure if that's right or not and can't quite make my mind up if he would fit in well or not but they have the cash, need some more options up front as Vardy reaches the end of his career. How would he fit into their high intensity, crisp passing game. in his current role he would be competing for a place with Iheanacho, Vardy and perhaps Barnes but he can obviously fill the wider role too. They are all probably better finishers than Wilf but he has the edge in other areas. Would get regular games but probably not the first name on the sheet. Wilf would get European matches at a club perhaps better for him than one of the traditional 'big clubs'. Maybe it's a good match. A year ago I wouldn't have thought so, but maybe the time is right.

I think I would worry for Wilf at Chelsea, Arsenal, or the Liverpool or Manchester clubs and Leicester might be better for Wilf but do they fancy him? Possibly?
Old 08-04-2021, 01:14 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Most of the time Leicester have at least one of Ayoze Perez or Marc Albrighton starting. Wilf is leagues above them.

Whether they’d want him, again, it’s the eternal truth that there’s better, younger value to be had out there.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:46 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Most of the time Leicester have at least one of Ayoze Perez or Marc Albrighton starting. Wilf is leagues above them.

Whether they’d want him, again, it’s the eternal truth that there’s better, younger value to be had out there.
My questions were more over the type of player he is, as a fit, rather than is he better than other individuals. Definitely better than both of those but I don't think you could swap him for Albrighton in terms of squad roles but Perez is a good call. But whether Wilf would be OK with backup striker is a different question. He would be certain to get enough games due to Europe but they rotate. Maybe that will suit him going forward.

All academic right now. Will be interesting to see who they use to replace Vardy eventually. I did wonder if they might go in for Ings. If you add Wilf into the mix it would be an interesting set of forward options but none of them would be playing in every match.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:07 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Don't they have this extra Ozil money now that he left?
Old 08-04-2021, 02:24 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
Don't they have this extra Ozil money now that he left?
Maybe "lazy" Ozil's wage saving was earmarked for Aubameyang's £375,000 a week, who in recent days is being called the new Ozil on account of his laziness after signing that lucrative contract
Old 08-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How can you motivate yourself when someone is paying you 375k a week? Just beggars belief.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:49 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
How can you motivate yourself when someone is paying you 375k a week? Just beggars belief.
I know it is not the players fault but the world has gone mad , £75,000 per day !