Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-02-2021, 04:13 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanbareWashi View Post
Cheating barstewards how come they get to play 39 games this season?
Oops sorry Only 14. The nervousness of the situation is getting to me.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 14-02-2021, 04:23 PM

Weed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can see Fulham beating Everton later, Fulham have fight and ability in them and know how to attack and Everton are a classic "let down" side.
Old 14-02-2021, 04:23 PM

GanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Oops sorry Only 14. The nervousness of the situation is getting to me.
Fair enough. I had heard a rumour that their extra game was against Oldham
Old 14-02-2021, 04:26 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Klopp has come into even money to be the next manager to leave.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 14-02-2021, 04:26 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Our Fulham game is a 14-pointer.
Old 14-02-2021, 04:27 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed Killer View Post
Can see Fulham beating Everton later, Fulham have fight and ability in them and know how to attack and Everton are a classic "let down" side.
Everton are in a completely false position. The xG table, a BBS favourite, almost matches the actual table, with 2 exceptions. Everton I think are 14th and Brighton are 6th. We know why Brighton are unable to convert that, they are awful in the 18 yard box, but Everton should at least be in the top half. In actual results terms, they look favourites for the top 4!
Old 14-02-2021, 04:30 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 14-02-2021, 04:33 PM

Glazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
We know why Brighton are unable to convert that, they are awful in the 18 yard box

Until next Monday evening, or course! Where they’ll have the freedom to score at will.
Old 14-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Burnley play both Fulham & West Brom at home next week (Weds/Sat) Just one win for them out of those two drops us down another place.
Old 14-02-2021, 04:53 PM

Glazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is here
Has Bamford got over his traumatic loan spell at Selhurst Park yet?
Old 14-02-2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Burnley play both Fulham & West Brom at home next week (Weds/Sat) Just one win for them out of those two drops us down another place.

I’m already expecting us to finish 17th just ahead of Fulham, WBA and Sheff U. Never in danger of relegation. Just shit.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:04 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Not a pen the diving git.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
It is now
Old 14-02-2021, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
It is now
Apparently, I missed this one.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:14 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Klopp has come into even money to be the next manager to leave.
Bookies money making
Old 14-02-2021, 05:14 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Leeds are shit, good
Old 14-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Meslier is shite!

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
1st one was a penalty. Refs are useless

How did we lose to this lot ? On second thoughts.........
Old 14-02-2021, 05:16 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Leeds are shit, good
They cannot defend yet we barely mustered a shot

Rooted in our own half