Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-02-2021, 08:09 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Today has Brighton win written all over it!

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 13-02-2021, 08:11 PM

Weed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Literally past caring now, but let’s see the utterly amazing wankfested Aston Villa with their wonder boy Jacky G, turn to utter shit tonight shall we.
Old 13-02-2021, 08:12 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed Killer View Post
Literally past caring now, but let’s see the utterly amazing wankfested Aston Villa with their wonder boy Jacky G, turn to utter shit tonight shall we.
Inevitable innit? Won’t see the wonder**** performance they mustered Boxing Day.
Old 13-02-2021, 08:27 PM

eagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleboy61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we play like today you can see u getting hammered,even then the players will not give a toss!
Old 13-02-2021, 08:30 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
When did Gundogan become a scoring machine?
Old 13-02-2021, 08:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Standard cheating Maupay, throws leg towards player and falls to the floor. Shite ref buys it.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Old 13-02-2021, 08:51 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We will get a pasting by weed next week and then the finger nails will be all but gone
Old 13-02-2021, 08:51 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now we realise Brighton are ******* miles ahead of us as a football team... Wilf has to play next game or we are truly ****ed. feel sick.
Old 13-02-2021, 08:55 PM
Millsie02

They are going to at least draw today for certain, then they will go above us when they beat us next week

Old 13-02-2021, 09:02 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Awfully overrated goalkeeper
Not when he plays us, he aint.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 13-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
If they knew how to stick the ball in the net, they’d be pushing for top 8.

To a man, I’d swap their squad for ours. Except Wilf of course... we’d have him and they can keep Burn.
Old 13-02-2021, 09:03 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
When did Gundogan become a scoring machine?
When I made him captain of my fantasy.

Old 13-02-2021, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
We will get a pasting by weed next week and then the finger nails will be all but gone
Why would the fingernails be gone?

If we are done and dusted and the result is a foregone, then there is nothing to get nervious about.

If Brighton are savvy they will know they need to get at us in the first five minutes...plus Monday night game..

I think the BBS might crash even before kick off.

Question...when the BBS crashes - and I mean it is down for the whole game - do some lucky/unlucky posters still get to read it and post live...or is it down for everyone...

Imagine if Jon C is the only one posting...suicide rates would go up faster than those in a pandemic.

Old 13-02-2021, 09:42 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Aitor Karanka seems to be working his “magic” again. (Birmingham second from bottom tonight) He must interview very well to keep getting these Championship appointments.
Old 13-02-2021, 10:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I see more people calling Lloris overrated than actually rating him. Like the opposite of Thomas Muller, who pretty much every football fan seems to have referred to as underrated.
Old 13-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Asbo

Pubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Strong rumours tonight that klopps resigned
Old 13-02-2021, 10:18 PM

Stats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubface View Post
Define ‘strong’...who exactly is saying it?
Old 13-02-2021, 10:18 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubface View Post
I would be amazed if there were any truth in them.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 13-02-2021, 10:21 PM
Asbo

Pubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Look at the bookies ahead of roy
Old 14-02-2021, 03:11 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Southampton v Wolves
Premier League
12:00
Amazon Prime Video

Crystal Palace Women v London Bees
FA Women's Championship
The FA Player

West Brom v Man Utd
Premier League
14:00
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Arsenal v Leeds United
Premier League
16:30
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Everton v Fulham
Premier League
19:00
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel