Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-02-2021, 04:02 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Liverpool's bleating...

But this from the BBC...

One of those was Turkish player Ozan Kabak, on loan from Schalke, who made his debut against the Foxes on Saturday and was one half of the club's 17th centre-back partnership this season. He was involved in a mix-up with goalkeeper Alisson that led to the home side's second goal in the 81st minute.

Throwing money at dross doesn't always work. Here we are at Palace rotating 6 centre backs - with arguably the best two constantly injured over two seasons, another a full back, another a re-positioned midfielder, and two that have already been vaccinated.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 14-02-2021, 07:11 AM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Southampton v Wolves
Premier League
12:00
Amazon Prime Video

Crystal Palace Women v London Bees
FA Women's Championship
The FA Player

West Brom v Man Utd
Premier League
14:00
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Arsenal v Leeds United
Premier League
16:30
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Everton v Fulham
Premier League
19:00
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
We are all Everton and manure today aren’t we ?
Old 14-02-2021, 07:41 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
It comes to something when I want Everton and the wankers to win. :-(

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 14-02-2021, 07:47 AM

Bigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Liverpool's bleating...

But this from the BBC...

One of those was Turkish player Ozan Kabak, on loan from Schalke, who made his debut against the Foxes on Saturday and was one half of the club's 17th centre-back partnership this season. He was involved in a mix-up with goalkeeper Alisson that led to the home side's second goal in the 81st minute.

Throwing money at dross doesn't always work. Here we are at Palace rotating 6 centre backs - with arguably the best two constantly injured over two seasons, another a full back, another a re-positioned midfielder, and two that have already been vaccinated.
Dross? He is 20 years old, played 40 games for Schalke and 7 times for Turkey...
Old 14-02-2021, 08:58 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
We are all Everton and manure today aren’t we ?
Couldn’t give 2 fvcks who wins.
Old 14-02-2021, 09:14 AM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Couldn’t give 2 fvcks who wins.
Personally going off palaces two last performances I’d like to think wba and Fulham lose but known our luck they’ll both win
Old 14-02-2021, 09:27 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
Personally going off palaces two last performances I’d like to think wba and Fulham lose but known our luck they’ll both win
We’re not going down. It’s irrelevant
Old 14-02-2021, 10:45 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
It comes to something when I want Everton and the wankers to win. :-(
We're not going down but can understand wanting a little more of a safety net.

Can't wait for the season to end.
Old 14-02-2021, 12:26 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Lovely goal from Ings!
Old 14-02-2021, 12:55 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love watching Ings and anyone in the world but Palace.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 14-02-2021, 01:10 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24 View Post
Danny Ings has a personal fitness coach who plays for Worthing and has made a massive difference to his game. Maybe I should tap him up for the Palace squad. Think he does Oxlade Chamberlain as well.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:12 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Give me his number mate, give me 2 weeks and I’ll replace Dann in a month.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 14-02-2021, 01:12 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
I know that's the law, but that should never be a penalty.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:27 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Neto is a £100m player in the making.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:27 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
I know that's the law, but that should never be a penalty.
I don't say this often, but Mourinho was spot on yesterday. It is so easy to win a penalty now it's got to the point where it is completely ridiculous.

What a goal from Neto by the way, 20 years old!
Old 14-02-2021, 01:32 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
I don't say this often, but Mourinho was spot on yesterday. It is so easy to win a penalty now it's got to the point where it is completely ridiculous.

What a goal from Neto by the way, 20 years old!
I think David Cameron was prime minister when we last won a penalty
Old 14-02-2021, 01:42 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
I think David Cameron was prime minister when we last won a penalty
It takes a lot for Zaha to get one. I think we have had a few incredibly soft penalties involving other players though. The handball against Man U and the Batshuayi one against Brighton. And I'm as biased towards us as they come.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:58 PM

eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart
At the end of our next match we could well be in 16th place and starting to look down the barrel.
Old 14-02-2021, 02:00 PM

eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24 View Post
Careful you'll have that idiot child Weed Killer accusing you of being a Brighton troll
Old 14-02-2021, 02:02 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
W*ankers losing