Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-02-2021, 10:01 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Brian Clough referred to this in a famous interview ...
Thank you for posting that. From 3 minutes in, I have him as spot on.

He may have been arrogant but in my view, he had every right to be so. Genius.

Last edited by palacemetros; 17-02-2021 at 10:04 PM.
Old 17-02-2021, 10:17 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Thank you for posting that. From 3 minutes in, I have him as spot on.

He may have been arrogant but in my view, he had every right to be so. Genius.
Forgot how arrogant he was lol, used to speak his mind.....Wonder what he would think about sites like this where it's not just having a chat in a pub after a game but nearly a demolition job of your manager, team, club and owners?
Old 17-02-2021, 10:18 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post

Taking on all comers again I see, Peter?
Taking on nonces for the most part.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 17-02-2021, 10:21 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Brian Clough referred to this in a famous interview ...
And despite being as famous as it is, and bering in mind all of the UK football world must have seem it from TV sports executives to the twats creaming money from punditry - they never took his words on board.

Old 17-02-2021, 11:30 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I want to hear the stories of all the laughing jackass god-gifts to women on here, considering we are nearly all part of the biggest group of football internet nerds out there (Brighton and Watford excepted).

Despite protestations by the right on brigade..we successfully managed to drive off nearly ever female Palace BBSer from this site. Not through sexism, but boredom, quarrels, bullying and nastiness.
....and marriage to other BBSers
Old 18-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I don’t recall that happening but if I had I wouldn’t have laughed it off I’d have just thought the commentator was a prat. Male or female.
The fact you can't (or won't) recall a male commentator.doing it and yet can readily highlight a female.commentator making a mistake, speaks volumes.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-02-2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
....and marriage to other BBSers
All the available BBS totty was swept up by two posters, another was stalked off by Maz who followed her around like a puppy dog.

Others were already coupled prior to the BBS.

TBH..there aren't many women going to Palace matches as a % of crowd in the same way as our demographics don't reflect the people that live near to Selhurst - regardless of fielding 7 or 8 coloured gentleman...and two very exciting players.

For the most part any females on here are occasional returnees saying HI, and the odd legal post by SW16...you may occasionally see Jane post.

Old 18-02-2021, 02:31 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Don't forget Jules. She's still posting fairly regularly.
Old 18-02-2021, 02:58 PM

Brodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Maybe...but people are quick to suggest personal character shortfalls...let's see the list of barely virgins, prostitute users, and people that have gone through at least one divorce with their wrecking ball lifestyles.

Then we can talk about whether someone has impaired taste.
You're a touchy fella for someone who was first to take shots at people's success with the ladies.
Old 18-02-2021, 03:14 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
All the available BBS totty was swept up by two posters, another was stalked off by Maz who followed her around like a puppy dog.

Others were already coupled prior to the BBS.

TBH..there aren't many women going to Palace matches as a % of crowd in the same way as our demographics don't reflect the people that live near to Selhurst - regardless of fielding 7 or 8 coloured gentleman...and two very exciting players.

For the most part any females on here are occasional returnees saying HI, and the odd legal post by SW16...you may occasionally see Jane post.
Seriously Peter, you are a prime candidate for some diversity training.
Old 18-02-2021, 03:43 PM

Brodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrodie Lee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Seriously Peter, you are a prime candidate for some diversity training.
You're more polite than I would be.
Old 18-02-2021, 05:18 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
The fact you can't (or won't) recall a male commentator.doing it and yet can readily highlight a female.commentator making a mistake, speaks volumes.
Speaks volumes about what?

I remember the carney (I think it was she) one cos it was a couple of weeks back, I don’t recall any other blindingly obvious errors such as that, from male or female commentators, in the recent past.

I have made mention often on the football thread about how shite I think Tyler is and his unlistenable sycophantic spew that grates more than all the female commentators and pundits put together.

One that doesn’t seem to have been mentioned, who I like, is Sue Smith. She doesn’t try to be clever or funny, just delivers what’s she’s supposed to with a nice smile on her face.

So if you’re trying to smear me my dear Pedro, as you do regularly, (and quite astonishing you should go after me given posters such as Peter’s views) you’re way off the mark, as you usually are.

Last edited by Worksop Palace; 18-02-2021 at 05:20 PM.
Old 18-02-2021, 06:17 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
She doesn’t try to be clever or funny, just delivers what’s she’s supposed to with a nice smile on her face.
This sort of stuff is even creepier than your "Poppy Tinner" obsession.
Old 18-02-2021, 06:24 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
This sort of stuff is even creepier than your "Poppy Tinner" obsession.
Your obsession is worse than Nipple boys. And that’s saying something.

Get help bruh or stay off the weed and black stuff - you crazy cat you
Old 18-02-2021, 06:52 PM

Despite your desperate attempts to bring attention to it on here, both before and after the event, which was hilariously summarily ignored (because most people think you're a complete boorish cock) did you really turn 50 on your last birthday? Wow.
Old 18-02-2021, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Despite your desperate attempts to bring attention to it on here, both before and after the event, which was hilariously summarily ignored (because most people think you're a complete boorish cock) did you really turn 50 on your last birthday? Wow.
Says the ‘man’ following someone found a football forum site fishing for a ruck. What a sad sack. Is your life that shit at the moment?

Old 18-02-2021, 07:54 PM

However "shit" you may think my life is at the moment, I've never been creepy around women. You come across as very creepy. I'm not the only one who sees it either.
Old 18-02-2021, 07:56 PM

Quote:
However "shit" you may think my life is at the moment, I've never been creepy around women. You come across as very creepy. I'm not the only one who sees it either.

Your attempts at wind ups are getting worse.

You need some help from your pretend internet mates. They should be along soon.

Up yer game ya fanny.
Old 18-02-2021, 08:01 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Carney doing Benfica v Arse. Grrrrrr!
Old 18-02-2021, 08:03 PM

It's not a wind up, it's genuinely creepy. I'm guessing you don't have many female colleagues and you're given a wide berth at the office party.

The "pretend internet mates" is a good one though. How did that conversation go from before the cup semi final?

"Alreet Selhurst Celtic me old duck. Fancy meeting me and thee for t'pints as I've managed to bag a ticket?"

"No."

LOL

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 18-02-2021 at 08:05 PM.