Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-02-2021, 08:18 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Not looking forward to this one.
What a surprise.
Old 22-02-2021, 08:33 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
We'll beat them - I think we'll take the pricks by surprise and sneak a 1-0. Real backs to the wall stuff, with Guiata the hero.

Far too much pessimism on here given we are playing Brighton who are shit.

F*k them - we're the better team.

When can I start drinking? Or maybe I have already...

COYP.
Old 22-02-2021, 08:38 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
We'll beat them - I think we'll take the pricks by surprise and sneak a 1-0. Real backs to the wall stuff, with Guiata the hero.

COYP.
Yes let's be positive least until the 5th minute for Brightons first goal

Coyp
Old 22-02-2021, 08:39 AM

Deadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

COYP.
Itís realism based on recent performances, not pessimism.

...May the Forth
Old 22-02-2021, 08:41 AM

Seanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What odds on conceeding int first 5 minz for 4th game in a row?
Havenít scored since wilf went off 4hrz ago either
Brghtn unbeaten in 6 must be lickin their lipz at le prospect of this...
Old 22-02-2021, 08:41 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
F**k realism; that never got us anywhere
Old 22-02-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Yes let's be positive least until the 5th minute for Brightons first goal

Coyp
We'll be watertight all game - mark this post
Old 22-02-2021, 08:42 AM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

COYP.
Iím not one to big up an opponent (especially Brighton) but since they were beaten 1-0 by citeh on January 13 theyíve had quite a run including beating Liverpool and spurs , Iíd give my right arm to boast such a record
Old 22-02-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
Iím not one to big up an opponent (especially Brighton) but since they were beaten 1-0 by citeh on January 13 theyíve had quite a run including beating Liverpool and spurs , Iíd give my right arm to boast such a record
They can barely score though. Such an overrated team.

Smash that little French prick up front and they'll cry off.

We can at least get a point tonight.
Old 22-02-2021, 08:47 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
They can barely score though. Such an overrated team.

Smash that little French prick up front and they'll cry off.

We can at least get a point tonight.
Burnley had only scored 5 away all season, we let them have two in 5 minutes

Cue 3 0 Brighton win
Old 22-02-2021, 09:04 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:

COYP.
Weíre the better team with Wilf, Schlupp, Tomkins and McArthur.

Hoping at 7pm a minor miracle happens and Wilf and McArthur are fit and Roy has been sneaky not giving the game away.

Just hope to see 110% commitment, passion, pride from the 11 that step out onto the pitch.

COYP!!!
Old 22-02-2021, 09:05 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I'm predicting that the word 'toxic' will first appear by page 5 and then litter the thread from there on in.
I predict the bedwetters will have worked themselves up into such a frenzy that the BBS will freeze up an hour before the game with the moaning about how we have played or will play before a ball has even been kicked

Especially after Roy has answered back with a dose of reality, and yet some have the front to say he should not be talking like that before a big game... Yet .....

COYP
Old 22-02-2021, 09:08 AM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Weíre the better team with Wilf, Schlupp, Tomkins and McArthur.

Hoping at 7pm a minor miracle happens and Wilf and McArthur are fit and Roy has been sneaky not giving the game away.

Just hope to see 110% commitment, passion, pride from the 11 that step out onto the pitch.

COYP!!!
Going off what Roy said on Thursday we might get McCarthy back for tonight and thatís it
Old 22-02-2021, 09:08 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Woken up feeling a bit sick. Must be 'pre-match nerves'.

Come on palace, bloody pull out a performance from...somewhere.
Old 22-02-2021, 09:12 AM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
If realism dictates the way you support then none of us would've travelled to villa park for the FA Cup semi against the scousers or to the amex for the play off semi second leg. Passion dictates the way you support
COYP
Old 22-02-2021, 09:16 AM

neildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've had my usual fiver on us to win 3-1 @ 50/1 and am quite optimistic I,'ll collect
Old 22-02-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Burnley had only scored 5 away all season, we let them have two in 5 minutes

Cue 3 0 Brighton win
Donít let your facts get in the way of my optimism about tonight
Old 22-02-2021, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neildp View Post
I've had my usual fiver on us to win 3-1 @ 50/1 and am quite optimistic I,'ll collect
Old 22-02-2021, 09:25 AM

Bangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't remember the last time I didn't watch a game but I'm seriously considering avoiding this inevitable humiliation. We will be out-played, we will be out-fought, we will be out-scored.

Might tune in if Wilf magically appears to save the day but Christ, the thought of the likes of Benteke, Milivojevic and Van Aanholt being the ones to represent our club against our rivals...
Old 22-02-2021, 09:32 AM

stange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had a dream last night about Mark Bright really steaming in to the players in the dressing room prior to the match, reminding them that we are Palace and we "DO NOT LOSE TO BRIGHTON" Unfortunately I woke up before the match.