Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-02-2021, 05:47 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
My personal favourite was:

Jahanbakhsh 1 - gets 1 for making his way to the ground (presumably) unaided
Disgraceful lack of respect. He's meant to be the Iranian Messi don't you know.
Old 23-02-2021, 05:51 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
The commentator said last night they had only one 1 at home all season. I thought that must be a mistake...but no.
Worth repeating

Premier League wins at The Amex since the start of 2020.

Crystal Palace: 2
Brighton: 2
Old 23-02-2021, 06:00 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Worth repeating

I agree.

Old 23-02-2021, 06:01 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here

Old 23-02-2021, 06:05 PM

palacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Incredible stat! They really are not very good are they. HAHA
Old 23-02-2021, 06:09 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Amazing
Old 23-02-2021, 06:11 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
My personal favourite was:

Jahanbakhsh 1 - gets 1 for making his way to the ground (presumably) unaided
How much did they pay for the "Iranian Pogba?"
Old 23-02-2021, 07:29 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
They’ve lost over £60 million in the last financial year and most of them are moaning about Bloom not spending more money on strikers!

I know our fans aren’t immune to unfairly criticising the board but how on earth can they not see spending £20 - £30 million more on a striker is totally delusional?
They should thank their lucky stars. With the sole exception of Murray every penny they have spent on strikers has been money down the toilet. Yet they laugh at us for gdtting Sørloth. on whom we got our money back, and Benteke, who ****ed them over last night.
Old 23-02-2021, 08:02 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

Top work they even put a poll up and one bloke wants to add our 3-1 win there lol. And can’t wait to sing the andy Johnson song to them again l
Old 23-02-2021, 08:09 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Enjoy!
I thought dunk was their legend, puts glasses on ‘ oh that makes sense , bellend’.
Old 23-02-2021, 08:15 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Was concerned by the review of Lewis Dunk by one NSC-er: "Did what he does".

And yet, thankfully I'm not aware of any of our players suffering a broken leg, nor do I recall seeing any disoriented teenage girls in their underwear running out of the players' tunnel clutching their clothes and crying.
Old 23-02-2021, 09:08 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Their home form is awful, can only assume their away form is better for Potter to have kept his job.
Don't forget they play less home games than everyone else, once you subtract Chelsea, Liverpool, both Manchesters and the two North London 'giants'
Old 23-02-2021, 09:39 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Was concerned by the review of Lewis Dunk by one NSC-er: "Did what he does".

And yet, thankfully I'm not aware of any of our players suffering a broken leg, nor do I recall seeing any disoriented teenage girls in their underwear running out of the players' tunnel clutching their clothes and crying.
If that had been a Dunk own goal in the 95th minute I don't think I would ever have stopped laughing.
Old 23-02-2021, 09:46 PM

Dodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So funny seeing the really bitter one's trying to make themselves feel better by making out we are in decline and an anti football side based on that 1 game. They obviously have no idea we had 4 of our best players out last night in Schlupp, Tomkins, Jimmy Mac and our talisman Zaha. If those 4 had of played we would have given a much better account of ourselves, that I have I no doubt about. Yet we still won the game which says to me they ain't as good as they think they are. And as others have mentioned, despite all the possesion and the pressure, they didn't really lay a glove on us.

Last edited by Dodds; 23-02-2021 at 09:48 PM.
Old 23-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
If that had been a Dunk own goal in the 95th minute I don't think I would ever have stopped laughing.
Good call, forgot about his other (yellow) calling card
Old 23-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
17m in normal money, £452m once Bloomflation is factored in, the rest to be converted into shares
Old 23-02-2021, 09:54 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodds View Post
So funny seeing the really bitter one's trying to make themselves feel better by making out we are in decline and an anti football side based on that 1 game. They obviously have no idea we had 4 of our best players out last night in Schlupp, Tomkins, Jimmy Mac and our talisman Zaha. If those 4 had of played we would have given a much better account of ourselves, that I have I no doubt about. Yet we still won the game which says to me they ain't as good as they think they are. And as others have mentioned, despite all the possesion and the pressure, they didn't really lay a glove on us.

Agree about the 4 players missing. We would have been much stronger and we needed Jimmy Mac in the middle last night as our poor defence had no respite. Our two goals were class though and it was another sweet victory.

I can only imagine what the away end would have been like. It would have been absolute scenes.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I defo do not want to lose to Fulham but if Brighton lose to West Brom and we lost to Fulham there would be a tiny smile , just a little one
Old 23-02-2021, 10:31 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
That Shebo’s a right weirdo isn’t he/she?
Sometimes I read what he posts and convince myself he is undercover and playing a really f*cking long game on there. I'm sure he must be a Palace fan on the ultimate wind up.
And then I regain my senses and realise that he's actually just a completely deluded c*nt.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
The Persian Pele
The Revolutionary Ronaldo
The Euphrates Eusebio