Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-07-2002, 08:47 PM

morrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittermorrisons shirt worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
saw some one in saporro @ about 3 o`clock in the morning with the sash on. tried to talk to him but he was even more pissed than i was.
Old 27-07-2002, 09:38 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be wearing my Adidas White mid 90s shirt at the Mets/Reds game this afternoon. Any US BBSers can try to look for me on Sportscenter tonight
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 27-07-2002, 09:44 PM
The Milkybars are on me!

Wedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses grow
Saw a 3yr old girl with the NEW palace kit in Valley Park this morning - good girl!
Old 28-07-2002, 12:07 AM

johnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Olliejohnny belongs to Ollie
Saw a bloke of about 50,driving a bulldozer through Ballsbridge in Dublin (outside the RDS for those of you who know Dublin) only a couple of weeks ago.He was wearing a very soiled looking Adidas TDK shirt from the last premiership campaign.
Old 28-07-2002, 01:11 AM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Son of Gooders : I saw no less than FOUR palace fans all in shirts or training coats at thorpe park about a week ago, and i had someone tell his son '' there goes another palace fan'' in Baskingstoke today!! ( i was wearing mine ) YES!!!
Old 30-07-2002, 04:42 PM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Managed to see another Palace shirt for the first tme in Ireland yesterday over here in Derry, as I was walking past Mcdonalds yesterday, he was wearing the crappy shirt from el tels season of disaster, were u that man?
Old 30-07-2002, 06:16 PM

muffdaddy is starting to shape up
Saw some blokes wearing Palace tops in New York in 1999. They may have been in the most exciting city in the world, but still they chose to make the strange pilgrimage to see Sasa Curcic play for the NY-NJ Metrostars. Once saw a bloke in Berlin in the yellow and black Cup Final Replay shirt.
Old 31-07-2002, 07:04 AM

Markie mark is playing for a contract
Had my Palace shirt on in the Pub in Cornwall tonight. Saw another Palace shirt and had a good chat. Both agreed we no longer liked Clinton.
Old 10-08-2002, 02:29 AM
A Most Excellent Member..

Basingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace shirts abroad

While at baseball on Sunday i bumped into a Palace fan wearing his away shirt.Turns out the guy moved to Dallas four years ago with his company & is hoping to stay.So i'll start this thread with Arlington,TX,where else have you come across a fellow Palace fan?
Old 10-08-2002, 02:52 AM
slippery when wet

Location: not as near to the ground or the pub as i used to be
pebble@thewooly is playing for a contract
in Charleroi for the euro 2000 match against Germany i was walking down a road on the way to the ground and there was a camper van parked on the side of the road with a big c.p flag hanging on the side so we had to go and have a little chat with them
Old 10-08-2002, 02:54 AM

christmas ape is playing for a contract
cape cod, ma, usa
disney, orlando, fl
Old 04-08-2003, 02:47 PM
criostal lùchairt

Scotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScotland's No9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This morning (c07.40, Monday 4th August) saw a bloke cycling up Baylis Road (SE1) from Lambeth North Tube station towards The Cut.

Palace shirt and rucksack.
Old 04-08-2003, 02:55 PM

Forever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses growForever Palace knows where the wild roses grow
There was a girl yesterday afternoon in Ayr wearing the famous colours.
Old 04-08-2003, 02:59 PM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The day I wore a Palace shirt on holiday this year (albeit only in N Devon) I ended up having a conversation with some very friendly Brighton supporters. Maybe this was down to the fact that it was peeing down at the time and my shirt was covered up by my waterproof jacket.
Old 04-08-2003, 03:01 PM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Scotland's No9
This morning (c07.40, Monday 4th August) saw a bloke cycling up Baylis Road (SE1) from Lambeth North Tube station towards The Cut.

Palace shirt and rucksack.
i see this same bloke a lot riding over Blackfriars Bridge when im on my way to work
Old 04-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
about two months ago in penrith plaza in sydney there was some bloke wearing a headset selling mops in the middle of the shopping centre wearing a Palace shirt
Old 05-08-2003, 01:30 PM

jempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayjempie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
there were about 12 palace shirts in clacton area last week! Not that many other teams about. One glory hunter in a mancs top though.
We love you, we love you, we love you and where you play we follow, we follow, we follow, cos we support the Palace, the Palace, the Palace and that's the way we like it, we like, we like it... WOAH,WOAH,WOAH!!!
Old 05-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seeing as I started the thread I'm going to expand it slight to Palace Car Stickers!

One on a blue mini parked at Dormans Station today. Is it you?
Crystal Ball Top 20 - 2018/2019
Crystal Ball 22nd - 2019/2020 - (The COVID Season)
Crystal Ball Top 3 - 2020/2021 - (The COVID Season The Empire Strikes Back)
Crystal Ball Top 15 - 2021/2022 - (The Return of the fans!)
Crystal Ball Top 20 - 2022/23 - (The Wonder Years)
Crystal Ball ** 2023/2024 - (This really is the European Push)

Vote Moo moo2
Old 05-08-2003, 03:12 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I now potter about Kennington Road (on foot) so look out for me!

I've met Palace fans in Leeds between 1995 and 2001 and earlier this year in a pub in Putney "watching" the Liverpool FA Cup game on Teletext - both too poor to get there! It's more nerve racking following the game that way.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:00 PM

18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was sporing my Crystal Palace shirt with pride in the various Carribbean islands during my holiday at the end of July!

If you are looking to offload any unwanted Panini or Merlin football stickers (old swaps etc.) feel free to DM

Blog site: http://aaronporter.wordpress.com/