Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceaction
I refuse to pay 120 for something that is 70.
I dont think you will get one then in all honesty.

In the initial boom, I ended up getting mine from Toys R Us at brent cross. I kept ringing their london stores. So maybe try Toys R Us, you never know they might have them locally in store.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers.
I've been ringing around a few places every day, but hadn't thought of toys r us so will give them a go.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:52 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Woolies were doing a 2 week turnaround on orders when I got one for 69 in November. Worth asking....
Old 09-12-2008, 11:59 AM

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Woolies is a good shout, but try the smaller stores, you never know they might have one kicking about.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks guys
Old 09-12-2008, 12:39 PM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Slovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and free
I am having trouble getting my Wii online and because I'm not too clued up on computers I might be doing something basic wrong.
I have a BT Home-Hub which is connected to my PC using a Ethernet cable but of course the Home-Hub has a wireless capability. Does my PC need a network card/adapter or something like this? To view the link you have to Register or Login
Or should my Wii be able to connect with the Home-Hub regardless?

I'm assuming I will need some form of adapter etc...as my Wii is not even finding my Hub when I do an access point search. Any help would be invaluable as I'm desperate to get it up and running.

http://i.gamercards.co.uk/FIFA12/1225.Stip17.png
Old 09-12-2008, 12:53 PM

The wii will connect directly to the hub. I would ensure that your homehub is transmitting first via the settings on your PC. Then search for it. I would suggest that your homehub is not setup correctly for wireless if you use it wired for your pc and your wii can not find it.

The Wii is ready for wireless straight out of the box, so that should not be your problem.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:43 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceaction
Where can I get 2 Wii Fits from people? Play are charging 120 and everywhere else is sold out.
It's not Play selling them! It's "traders", and personally I wouldn't touch one of these or one advertised on eBay with a bargepole.

It's times like these when there's a product in high demand where people's greed/desparation gets the better of them and they get scammed.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My Wii fit has come, play did one with the Wii for 250 last week, came within 4 days.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 10-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now I have the Wii, what games are any good for it, not the ones for 5 year olds if possible.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 12-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This looks just amazing

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-12-2008, 01:37 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Looks good.
Old 18-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Playing Super Mario Galaxy with my nearly 5 year old is torture, aren't kids supposed to be natural game players?
Old 07-01-2009, 03:25 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hooked now on Mario Kart now I have finally managed to get the Wii online.

My question now is, recomend to me any other decent online games if you please ... I thank you!
Old 15-02-2009, 10:17 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whats Call Of Duty like on Wii?
Old 15-02-2009, 11:11 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Got Wii fit yesterday and a tread mill last weekend our lounge looks like a gym

Old 22-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've just aquired The House Of The Dead: Overkill, it's great fun, I highly recommend it
Old 23-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Someone has give me a Wii Fit, do i need batterys or does it plug into the mains ??
Old 23-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69
Someone has give me a Wii Fit, do i need batterys or does it plug into the mains ??
Anyone ??
Old 23-02-2009, 04:38 PM

Yes it needs batteries.

When you have power in it you then need to sync it like you did with your wiimotes.