Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-02-2007, 09:53 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
there is a good group called summat like "I have the best boobs on facebook"

it is nice to look at
Will have a look when I get home from work
Old 08-02-2007, 11:21 AM

Emmajo is loud, is proud, is PalaceEmmajo is loud, is proud, is PalaceEmmajo is loud, is proud, is PalaceEmmajo is loud, is proud, is PalaceEmmajo is loud, is proud, is PalaceEmmajo is loud, is proud, is PalaceEmmajo is loud, is proud, is PalaceEmmajo is loud, is proud, is Palace
yeh im on and most of my mates have joined too. crystal palac worshipers i joined.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Emmajo
yeh im on and most of my mates have joined too. crystal palac worshipers i joined.
Think i joined that one too! And the Freedman one
Old 08-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Emmajo
Be my friend
Old 08-02-2007, 12:54 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just been told about this by a work colleague and encouraged to join up. Can't be any better than MSN though ...
Old 08-02-2007, 12:57 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
Just been told about this by a work colleague and encouraged to join up. Can't be any better than MSN though ...
We can start up a Prison Break fans network

Ok, I will get my coat. I am sad
Old 08-02-2007, 01:12 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm on it. Have been for a while but its getting better as more people are joining so I have got more into it especially as it beats revising.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:10 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
We can start up a Prison Break fans network

Ok, I will get my coat. I am sad
More that you think and growing all the time
Old 09-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Be my friend
Okay.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:28 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm on it. Joined up fairly recently - I'm in the Palace group. If anyone wants to add me feel free

Edit - name would help doh - Phil Duffield

Last edited by PhilD; 09-02-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have some more friends!
yay!
Old 09-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What's everyone's real names?
Old 09-02-2007, 06:07 PM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, I use it, a billion times better than My Space........
Old 09-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
yeah I'm on facebook its class! like samtheoldgoat said its a billion times better than myspace

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 09-02-2007, 06:52 PM

smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!smiley_eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
So many of my friends are addicted to it but I'm not really feeling the facebook thing. Have an account but lacking in friends because I don't bother looking for anyone
Old 09-02-2007, 07:50 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
It's a great site
Old 09-02-2007, 07:57 PM

I only joined less than 48 hours ago and already have lots of friends

Found loads of old school mates. Its wicked
Old 09-02-2007, 08:08 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
I am on it No-one from the North is friendly though. Oh well
Old 06-03-2007, 03:24 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
A month or so in and I'm hooked on facebook. Most of my work colleagues have joined up and set up a network. No better than MSN mind but it's fun all the same. However, it would be more sociable to get up and walk over to speak to someone in the office ....
Old 06-03-2007, 03:25 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I'm on facebook - I find it much easier than myspace.

the walls are cool