Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Closed Thread

Old 19-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Are these all friendlies you lot are giving the scores for?
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My geography is awful. Where the hell is Benin?

Egypt 5 Benin 1
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
Yep.
Old 19-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
Get in there
Old 19-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Woo-hoo!

Upson!

Bet none of us had him first scorer :-)
Old 19-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
That looked like the sort of goal Palace concede
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I always had faith...get in there!
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Woo-hoo!

Upson!

Bet none of us had him first scorer :-)

I did
Old 19-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
That looked like the sort of goal Palace concede
Or Spurs.
Old 19-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Lough Derg

Nice to hear the English loud and proud
Old 19-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Nice to see an ex Palace player get the England goal.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
Nice to see an ex Palace player get the England goal.

Good call
Old 19-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Lough Derg

Scotland 0-1 Argentina.
Old 19-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Otaku

He's onside.
Old 19-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Lough Derg

Lovely shot by Stewart Downing, unlucky.
Otaku

Great strike from Downing!

Doing well.

Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace & proud
Nice to hear the English loud and proud
7,500 there tonight

Playing well so far. I know Germany are missing senior players but we're doing excellently without Ferdinand, A.Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, J.Cole, Rooney, Heskey, Walcott etc.

Like the look of Agbonlahor and Carrick. Even Downing is doing OK
Old 19-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Otaku

Was that the German team going off to boos and whistles?

How very un-German.
Old 19-11-2008, 08:42 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have lived
Good game so far, but it's only half time. Let's hope we play the second half the same way we played the first half.