Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace & proud
Sure is

Cardiff v Swansea, Chelsea v Arsenal & Man Utd v Man City
Histon V Leeds
Old 30-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
yep sky have hd , itv have come up with blur vision
Old 30-11-2008, 12:49 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupalace
itv once again piss poor coverage of the histon v leeds game , water all over the camera lense . impossible to see anything
Would have been a P-P if ITV werent involved.

How patronising is Juke Box Drury FFS??

Highlight so far has been Leeds Fans shouting 'ITV are fookin shite' down the Microphones earlier

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
bound to be called off now , Histon just scored
Old 30-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Get in there Histon.
Old 30-11-2008, 12:56 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupalace
bound to be called off now , Histon just scored

LOL Was just going o post the same!!

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-11-2008, 12:57 PM

Jammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
The postman delivers!

Love it.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:00 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great Stuff
Old 30-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
The pitch is awful.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:18 PM

Webb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is football. I'm snubbing watching any Premiership games today, watching Histon - Leeds instead.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
Today games:

Man Utd
Arsenal/Chelsea (Draw)
Tottenham
Portsmouth
Old 30-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Lough Derg

Rio's 12th Manchester derby today.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Histon have some hot players.

They are playing well.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Lough Derg

The FA Cup draw at 2.15pm.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:56 PM

Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP
Histon 10 minutes away from knocking out Leeds
Old 30-11-2008, 01:56 PM

Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP Woodside_CP
'kin hell - quality defending from Histon. Leeds are laying siege to the goal.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodside_CP
'kin hell - quality defending from Histon. Leeds are laying siege to the goal.

Make that 5 minutes now
Old 30-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Lough Derg

Why is there a few people wearing Sunderland shirts at the game?
Old 30-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Lough Derg

4 minutes added on.
Old 30-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Leeds are gonna score...............
Closed Thread