Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-11-2018, 03:34 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Publicly available information (ie what is already readily accesible in the public domain) only shows the names of the tenants - Muhammad Farooq and Zaida Farooq of 30 Wooderson Close.

The property is an ex-council house, ie privately bought and now rented out

Sounds like the landlord lives abroad on the proceeds. Hopefully not in Delaware.
Give me a bulldozer, I will faltten the ****
Old 29-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Would be a twist if the dead hand of Altonwood Estates revealed itself...
According to the certificates on the planning application form, Altonwood do own part of the site. Think we've covered this before.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-11-2018, 09:54 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
According to the certificates on the planning application form, Altonwood do own part of the site. Think we've covered this before.
Crikey, that serves me right. There’s no escape from him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 30-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Crikey, that serves me right. There’s no escape from him!
I have no doubt Novello would name her price for whatever bit of the site Altonwood still hold an interest in. She is more interested in her golf courses and knitting/wool shop these days, and I believe has a new fella.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-11-2018, 11:32 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lucky barstard that Dave madden
Old 18-12-2018, 04:36 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Memories!

Old 18-12-2018, 04:58 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
It took a true fan to stand in all weathers on an open terrace and many of the new breed of fan would not have gone to football under these conditions.

Countless times I got soaked standing on the Holmesdale or at away games but it was all part of being a football fan and supporting your club with your fellow fans, win,lose or draw.

COYP
Old 18-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
It took a true fan to stand in all weathers on an open terrace and many of the new breed of fan would not have gone to football under these conditions.

Countless times I got soaked standing on the Holmesdale or at away games but it was all part of being a football fan and supporting your club with your fellow fans, win,lose or draw.

COYP
Old 18-12-2018, 05:15 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:

COYP
You really are a condescending bore.
Old 18-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Memories!

It,s just a housing estate now. Another proper ground gone and replaced by one of the new generation faceless stadiums..

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 18-12-2018, 05:32 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:

COYP
You really do yourself no favours - you may think you are a better fan than others but I doubt you are. I suspect that if there were no covered terraces a lot of the "new breed" would be there still. I've stood on open terraces and would not chose to do so again if I could help it. Only an idiot would.
Old 18-12-2018, 05:41 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

COYP
Surely true fans go to every game. How many have you missed this season?
Old 18-12-2018, 07:03 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

COYP
I've been soaked almost every home game this season (I sit near the front of the Lower Holmesdale) and the majority with engineering works on the train meaning 2 hour journeys each way.

That doesn't make me a better fan than others, just circumstantial.

Still laughing...
Old 18-12-2018, 07:25 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Surely true fans go to every game. How many have you missed this season?
What exactly makes someone a 'true fan'?!! The very concept is a bit superior and snobbish to my mind.

I'm sure lots of fans miss a lot of games for a variety of reasons but they are still a fan just as much as anyone else. I had a season ticket and commuted from Nottingham but with the arrival of child number two I have only been once this season. I'm now less of a fan than I was last season?

What about those who can't afford premier League football games anymore? Those who are I'll or simply have other things taking up their time and energy?

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 18-12-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:07 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
What exactly makes someone a 'true fan'?!!
Putting COYP at the end of every BBS post.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:08 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

COYP
What a ridiculous post and point you're trying to make.

My seat in the Holmesdale (where I choose to stand) is open to all weathers thanks to the design.

And regardless based on the tense of your post no one should be listening to you as you have just said you used to stand in all conditions therefore you don't anymore therefore your opinion isn't worth the paper I'll wipe my arse with tonight.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 18-12-2018, 08:13 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Loved Maine Road
Old 18-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Surely true fans go to every game.
No, that's a true supporter.

I'm a fan of Aston Martins, but I'm not going to be supporting them financially any time soon.

I'm also a Fan of free-flowing total football, it doesn't necessarily mean the team I support will play that way.

Fans can sit on their b-side and watch games on TV all they like, as millions do every weekend, however 'the Ultimate' supporter not only goes to Every match, but sings and Supports (calling for decisions etc) for 90+ minutes each match.

In my opinion it's a sliding scale. I personally can't afford to go to every Away match, and would end up single again, but I certainly doff my cap to those who do, and would probably consider them a 'better supporter' than I bearing in mind the time, effort and money they put into supporting the club, so long as they're noisy with it. I try to make up for that by being as passionate and positively noisy as I can be during the match.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:44 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I was not having a dig at all fans only the one's that sit behind their keyboard and try and put the club and management down at every opportunity and lambast those fans that don't.
These so-called fans have only come out of the woodwork in recent years.

Rarely are Palace fans negative at matches as they can see that it does not help the situation and we pride ourselves on our level of support for CPFC.

The last six years have been some of the most successful in Palace's history and we have come an awful long way since administration just 8 years ago when we were debt ridden, facing extinction and could only have dreamed of where we are now.

COYP

In answer to your question I have missed 4 home games due to ill health and have attended 3 away games.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:

COYP
I ruined a lovely suede jacket watching the Palace v Chelsea league cup game on the Holmesdale The one where Coleman's goal nearly got stuck in the water on the goal line