Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 24-04-2013, 06:18 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
I'm comfortable with Russ being my proxy here. I'm happy to put him charge of my money and leave him to decide. I'll check back in a month or too.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Lurker

zaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Russ went to eat at the wrong time!

The price dropped from 161 to 145 in half an hour. Back up to ~150 now though. Still worth a lot more than we bought for though, so I'm not complaining
Old 24-04-2013, 07:11 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully
I'm comfortable with Russ being my proxy here. I'm happy to put him charge of my money and leave him to decide. I'll check back in a month or too.
Cheers Ridcully

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaph_01
Russ went to eat at the wrong time!

The price dropped from 161 to 145 in half an hour. Back up to ~150 now though. Still worth a lot more than we bought for though, so I'm not complaining
yup, Sods law innit

Anyway, back up to $154 now
Old 24-04-2013, 07:16 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Still could be worth putting a sell order in. No gonna rush into anything though, it might recover as quick as it started.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Lurker

zaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's a bit up and down, but the trend is generally upwards once again. No need to panic.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:30 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Indeed certainly no need to panic...

Put a sell order in though.

Sold 5 BTC for $150 each. Pretty sure it's a wise move MtGOx's price falling fast only a matter of time until Bitstamp follows suit.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:32 PM
BBS BTC Baron

MtGox just hit their daily low and diving fast....

Just sold another 5 for $145

Last edited by Russ_uk; 24-04-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Lurker

Wise choice. I'm not able to watch it THAT closely right now, and as soon as I made my previous comment they started falling again. Nicely done there sir!
Old 24-04-2013, 07:48 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaph_01
Wise choice. I'm not able to watch it THAT closely right now, and as soon as I made my previous comment they started falling again. Nicely done there sir!
Cheers mate

Even if we can buy back in at $145 we'll come out better off
Old 24-04-2013, 07:51 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Top work

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 24-04-2013, 07:52 PM
BBS BTC Baron

So now we currently own:

Balance: $1,469.10 & 0.96624987 BTC
Old 24-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Lurker

Very nice!

I'd recommend a buy option at $140 and see what happens with the market. It seems to be recovering slightly, but you can just never tell.
Old 24-04-2013, 08:02 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Yeah It's to close to call at the moment, Risk to reward ratio made it the right decision to sell though.

I'm thinking the same sort of thing about the buy back price....

What a time for all the people with opinions to be offline LOL

Last edited by Russ_uk; 24-04-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 24-04-2013, 08:13 PM
BBS BTC Baron

.....Just put a buy back order in at $143.00, Now lets us see what the market will do.

If that doesn't work and the market fully recovers and starts flying again any opinions on what price we should get back it at ?

We'll make that a collective decision
Old 24-04-2013, 08:32 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Right I got to nip out for a while,

Let's have you thoughts on what to do next if it doesn't hit 143...

I'll be notified if it either drops to $143 or rises back to $160. I'll be back later to catch up
Old 24-04-2013, 08:42 PM

wavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is here
My gut feeling it that it won't go as low as $143, I feel the bottom we'll see today is $145 where it'll plateau before steadily climbing again. What do I know though??
Old 24-04-2013, 08:53 PM

HOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
now 143
Old 24-04-2013, 08:54 PM

wavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is herewavey Sam the man is here
Good job I'm not running this. Already at $143 and falling FAST!
Old 24-04-2013, 08:55 PM

HOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOPE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 24-04-2013, 09:00 PM

Bounced back to $145. It can move quick can't it?