Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Block E, for now anyway

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have I slagged off the HF! I think youll find my comments are about Steve Parish, and some of the people like yourself, who have tunnel vision! I am taking my case up with the club, through the channels they have provided,not that I ever get a response to my comments/questions! , and there is an E400 group, that I communicate with and support.
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
How are you fighting it exactly? By slagging off the HF and Parish online at every opportunity?
Feccing ell, you still here ?
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterr259 View Post

I am taking my case up with the club, through the channels they have provided,not that I ever get a response to my comments/questions! ,
You are wasting your time, they probably don't even read your comments any more. The process has been decided, their offer has been made, and it's take it or leave it really.

I do hope SteveK gets a nice group of 4 seats in the Upper of course, he has stoically articulated his points in a reasonable way without throwing personal insults around unlike one particular poster on here.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have I slagged off the HF! I think youll find my comments are about Steve Parish, and some of the people like yourself, who have tunnel vision! I am taking my case up with the club, through the channels they have provided,not that I ever get a response to my comments/questions! , and there is an E400 group, that I communicate with and support.
I sent an email to the club the day after the Man U match, asking politely why a steward asked me for personal ID to prove I was the person named on my season ticket. Its a full price one, so no question of me trying to pretend Im a junior or concession rate.

I received the automated bounce back acknowledgement advising that Id receive a reply....no reply received as yet.

Having heard from other fans since, I reckon that steward had misunderstood the instructions hed been given. These things happen and it would have been quite simple for the club to send me an apology and explanation.
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Holmesdale Singing Section

Quote:

Fair enough.
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
Feccing ell, you still here ?

You alright Laths?
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
SE26

The Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
So much unfounded negativity and bitterness on this topic I thought I'd post something positive from one of the facebook groups I'm on.

That really warms the heart - the future is bright! This is exactly what the club should be tapping in to, and something that will help us draw the youth in and more importantly away from the Arsenals/Chelseas etc
Old Today, 01:40 AM

aderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is getting quite comical, you have the same 5 or so HF wannabees claiming it's the same 5 E400 complaining. It is getting quite cringey and embarrassing the way the HF wannabees rebuff every comment and try to turn it in to a positive. It would be more interesting if there was a poll asking if Palace regulars think it is fair that 400 loyal fans are being turfed out of their seats rather than a poll in which any Tom,Dick or Harry could sign. As a fair few of the HF wannabees have stated they hope the E400 get good seats just goes to show they think it is morally wrong. It has turned into Parish needing the HF for publicity and the HF needing it for their own self importance.
Old Today, 06:45 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aderuk1 View Post
It is getting quite comical, you have the same 5 or so HF wannabees claiming it's the same 5 E400 complaining. It is getting quite cringey and embarrassing the way the HF wannabees rebuff every comment and try to turn it in to a positive. It would be more interesting if there was a poll asking if Palace regulars think it is fair that 400 loyal fans are being turfed out of their seats rather than a poll in which any Tom,Dick or Harry could sign. As a fair few of the HF wannabees have stated they hope the E400 get good seats just goes to show they think it is morally wrong. It has turned into Parish needing the HF for publicity and the HF needing it for their own self importance.
Why not do one on here.Make it a private poll then there can be no accusations of bullying.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old Today, 06:53 AM

palaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by aderuk1 View Post
Sorry either I am one of the 5 or I am number 6 and yes I think it is good for future atmosphere
Old Today, 07:29 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palaceboy1 View Post
Sorry either I am one of the 5 or I am number 6 and yes I think it is good for future atmosphere
I am either number 6 or number 7 but I also think it is good for the future atmosphere.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni