Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-08-2018, 02:48 PM

griggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
I'm wondering if this is the cause, given they it works for a while and then cuts out To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-08-2018, 04:22 PM

GTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Interesting that now the 3pms have finished things seem much more stable. Maybe be too soon to say it but both the cricket and the intro to Chelsea v Arsenal are playing OK for me.
Old 18-08-2018, 04:27 PM

GTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
Interesting that now the 3pms have finished things seem much more stable. Maybe be too soon to say it but both the cricket and the intro to Chelsea v Arsenal are playing OK for me.
I may have spoken too soon.....
Old 18-08-2018, 04:41 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
They said they were going to buy something like 25 servers next week to try and combat the issues. I wonder if they’ve taken too many people on and the servers keep crashing due to overload. They said they have removed day passes now. I can’t keep up with the chat as there’s too many messages going through and most are disgruntled as you can imagine. I would just remove the chat and just concentrate on fixing issues rather than getting involved in inane bollocks and slagging matches. I saw one of the SD people told someone earlier to “suck shit”
Old 18-08-2018, 05:05 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
They said they were going to buy something like 25 servers next week to try and combat the issues. I wonder if they’ve taken too many people on and the servers keep crashing due to overload. They said they have removed day passes now. I can’t keep up with the chat as there’s too many messages going through and most are disgruntled as you can imagine. I would just remove the chat and just concentrate on fixing issues rather than getting involved in inane bollocks and slagging matches. I saw one of the SD people told someone earlier to “suck shit”
Good stuff. That can only help you would think.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:12 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep. Learning to tell your customers to 'suck shit' is pretty much a core element of any business course worth its salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Good stuff. That can only help you would think.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:14 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
Yep. Learning to tell your customers to 'suck shit' is pretty much a core element of any business course worth its salt.

Must have undergone bbs training first

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:39 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Old 18-08-2018, 08:50 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I’ve spent more minutes today reading the chat than watching the football. ‘Winston’ does make me laugh with his continual mantra of ‘chill out’. Really infuriates some. I feel for them, but if you’re taking money off people then you really have to make sure as much as you can, that you’re providing a satisfactory service.

Apparently they have 6,700 members. With most subscribing at £50 a year I would think, they are probably hitting over a quarter of million intake a year.

Have no idea what the overheads are for such an operation - or the legal risks though.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-08-2018, 08:53 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Tonight’s boxing streams have been crap too

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-08-2018, 08:58 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Will you have to watch the Liverpool game via SD Nick or have you found a US channel that is showing the game that you can access?
Old 18-08-2018, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Will you have to watch the Liverpool game via SD Nick or have you found a US channel that is showing the game that you can access?
It’s on NBC but you need a subscription for that. Looking into it. Going to source a bar nearby that should have it.

- John Peel
Old 18-08-2018, 09:05 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
It’s on NBC but you need a subscription for that. Looking into it. Going to source a bar nearby that should have it.
Good stuff, fingers crossed for you.
Old 18-08-2018, 09:52 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
If you wrap yourself up in my mattress protector they might think you are an Arab sheik and give you a good table

Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-08-2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
I’ve spent more minutes today reading the chat than watching the football. ‘Winston’ does make me laugh with his continual mantra of ‘chill out’. Really infuriates some. I feel for them, but if you’re taking money off people then you really have to make sure as much as you can, that you’re providing a satisfactory service.

Apparently they have 6,700 members. With most subscribing at £50 a year I would think, they are probably hitting over a quarter of million intake a year.

Have no idea what the overheads are for such an operation - or the legal risks though.

I think they were pretty much an unheard of when we all cottoned on. Now they’ve evolved and potentially got too big for their boots. 6700 members per year is circa £335k. Given it seems they only have a couple of mods (winston and Dev), it’s a potentially lucrative thing. They need to get on top of this and quick.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:15 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
At the same time people were moaning about the Boxing that was stop start I was watching Sky main event Golf no problem at all so I guess it's an overloading thing.

Old 18-08-2018, 11:33 PM

Quote:
If you wrap yourself up in my mattress protector they might think you are an Arab sheik and give you a good table
From the way he has described your mattress protector to me, it would make Nick look like the fattest Arab sheik that ever existed.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:58 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
From the way he has described your mattress protector to me, it would make Nick look like the fattest Arab sheik that ever existed.

Just big boned

Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:37 AM

Quote:
The way it’s going with Susan buying up half the clothes in California, the only way I’m going to get it over is if I use it as a sheik disguise. The pillow cases will have to be an elaborate hat.

- John Peel
Old 19-08-2018, 07:23 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
The way it’s going with Susan buying up half the clothes in California, the only way I’m going to get it over is if I use it as a sheik disguise. The pillow cases will have to be an elaborate hat.
Hopefully they won't think you are Ku Klux Klan Mind you if it's a police bar they might give you a nice table as well.

Pretty obvious really.