Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
You use your email and OLD Donkey pwd to get into the members area / website, you use the NEW id and NEW password to log in to view streams within the IPTV app.

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A '/' ON THE END OF THE URL -

To view the link you have to Register or Login

By default it sticks a slash on the end and you can't always see it when you paste it in.
I am trying to use a web browser to access it - I think that url is maybe for the Mag device? Anyway - I am definitely using the new credentials. I have tried an ios app and just browser access and both fail. I have opened a ticket but won't hold my breath because I suspect they are overwhelmed right now with transfers.

I will post an update later just in case it helps someone else.

cheers
Old 11-09-2019, 04:57 PM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I am trying to use a web browser to access it - I think that url is maybe for the Mag device? Anyway - I am definitely using the new credentials. I have tried an ios app and just browser access and both fail. I have opened a ticket but won't hold my breath because I suspect they are overwhelmed right now with transfers.

I will post an update later just in case it helps someone else.

cheers
Right that was quick.

Not sure if this was

a) a timing thing
b) they fixed it quickly
c) I went back in and removed the & from my password and then next time I tried it - voila - it worked. Or at least I got the menus up which is all I want to do for now. Phew.

BTW - Anyone using a vpn successfully with their service? i.e. that doesn't throttle things to death?
Old 11-09-2019, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Right that was quick.

Not sure if this was

a) a timing thing
b) they fixed it quickly
c) I went back in and removed the & from my password and then next time I tried it - voila - it worked. Or at least I got the menus up which is all I want to do for now. Phew.

BTW - Anyone using a vpn successfully with their service? i.e. that doesn't throttle things to death?
Also which country is it best to choose to get best performance for this?
Old 11-09-2019, 05:43 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also which country is it best to choose to get best performance for this?
I use NordVPN which is subscription. The free ones are always going to be slow by the nature of the fact that they are free!

I usually just select 'UK Fastest' unless (rarely) I am pretending to be somewhere else in the world.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
I use NordVPN which is subscription. The free ones are always going to be slow by the nature of the fact that they are free!

I usually just select 'UK Fastest' unless (rarely) I am pretending to be somewhere else in the world.
OK - just signed up with them as they were current recommended on Universal too. First experience was pretty dire TBH but will give it a go tomorrow when I am less stressed Thx.

Any tips gratefully received.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:01 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Why do you need one Martin? Iíve never once needed one since Donkey/Universal have been around.

I have with Limitless however.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Why do you need one Martin? Iíve never once needed one since Donkey/Universal have been around.

Well not sure if I need one as such. I just read everywhere that it's best to use a VPN because it's less obvious who you are to anyone interested

I used to use StrongVPN when streaming a while back but TBH it deteriorated and I had to turn it off. Thought I would try the latest and greatest while moving provider and my experience so far has pretty woeful (but that is just in the past 30 mins or so). Unusable. Turn it off and it's like s*** off the proverbial stick'. So whether I need one may become academic.

How it can be quite so 'bad' and still have users I don't know - so hopefully tomorrow it will be better. More importantly, on Saturday .
Old 11-09-2019, 07:23 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Same. Have never needed to use a VPN when using SD or Universal.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:01 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well not sure if I need one as such. I just read everywhere that it's best to use a VPN because it's less obvious who you are to anyone interested

I used to use StrongVPN when streaming a while back but TBH it deteriorated and I had to turn it off. Thought I would try the latest and greatest while moving provider and my experience so far has pretty woeful (but that is just in the past 30 mins or so). Unusable. Turn it off and it's like s*** off the proverbial stick'. So whether I need one may become academic.

How it can be quite so 'bad' and still have users I don't know - so hopefully tomorrow it will be better. More importantly, on Saturday .

Fair enough. I only use it when itís a problem streaming rather than using it to remain anonymous.

I have VPNunlimited. Itís a one off fee for life and gives you 5 devices. Think it was about £45.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:59 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fair enough. I only use it when itís a problem streaming rather than using it to remain anonymous.

I have VPNunlimited. Itís a one off fee for life and gives you 5 devices. Think it was about £45.
£35 mate
Old 12-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:

My broadband is with BT. I really don't want to illegally stream BT Sports over a BT internet link

I still do a lot of old-school torrent downloads of TV and Movies and I don't want to be part of a public torrent swarm with my own personal home IP address on clear show to all the content owners lawyers.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Have I got this right ..... Universal works out about £13 per month ?
Old 12-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Have I got this right ..... Universal works out about £13 per month ?
No, you haven't.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:09 AM

Dario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Ok so i've done the switch from SD to universal and added it to the Firestick fine. The only issue I have now is to get the channels to play in full screen mode! I cant seem to get this to happen and just have all the menu bars everywhere. Is it somewhere in the settings? I was hoping just to move the cursor onto the player but it wont let me for some reason? Please help BBS!!
Old 13-09-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario_G View Post
Ok so i've done the switch from SD to universal and added it to the Firestick fine. The only issue I have now is to get the channels to play in full screen mode! I cant seem to get this to happen and just have all the menu bars everywhere. Is it somewhere in the settings? I was hoping just to move the cursor onto the player but it wont let me for some reason? Please help BBS!!
I'm not entirely understanding. Which app are you using?

Post a pic.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, you haven't.
Thanks
Old 13-09-2019, 01:27 PM

Dario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDario_G was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
I'm not entirely understanding. Which app are you using?

Post a pic.
Ok so I just needed to double click for full screen view! Who knew Thanks anyways!
Old 13-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Thanks
Product/Service: SD 1 Connection
Payment Method: Authorize.net
Amount: $44.99 USD

45 dollars turned into GBP = £36.15 divided over 12 months is about £3 a month mate
Old 13-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Quote:
Product/Service: SD 1 Connection
Payment Method: Authorize.net
Amount: $44.99 USD

45 dollars turned into GBP = £36.15 divided over 12 months is about £3 a month mate

Great stuff... cheers for the info
Old 13-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hmmm not sure what I am doing wrong but I have completed the transfer, email verification etc. and can log into members area without any issue. But whenever I try to login via web page or via an app with the new login details provided I get invalid details every time. Raised a ticket and I have double checked everything I can but can't see what I am doing wrong. ;(
Did you say you have ben able to connect via browser, because I haven't mastered that on my laptop so far and can only connect via the downloaded app