Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-08-2018, 02:34 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Can't be that, is in exactly as their website states
Does it ask you if you want to add it anyway?

It's either a mistyped address or you aren't connected to the Internet yet.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:36 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Does it ask you if you want to add it anyway?

It's either a mistyped address or you aren't connected to the Internet yet.
Yep, asks if I want to add anyway. Other repos work fine so not a network issue
Old 05-08-2018, 02:39 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep, asks if I want to add anyway. Other repos work fine so not a network issue
The only time i ever get that is when I've not typed it right Rambo.

It HAS to be: To view the link you have to Register or Login or it won't find the site repository.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:43 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you are using as a Kodi addon for last 3 years it's been superb however in May they were raided, the whole Matrix system has was raided. Since then they are now streaming from ovh servers in France.
Many of the channels have disappeared and the new channels such as bt sports are really slow now constantly glitching out.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:50 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
The only time i ever get that is when I've not typed it right Rambo.

It HAS to be: To view the link you have to Register or Login or it won't find the site repository.
100% the above
Old 05-08-2018, 02:54 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ShackTV is way better than sportsdokey

To view the link you have to Register or Login

then To view the link you have to Register or Login to buy a pass

it works perfectly unlike SD
Old 05-08-2018, 02:54 PM
it's a city you know...

Got it. Finally got it to work. Its not /kodi/ at the end it was /kodi
Old 05-08-2018, 02:55 PM
it's a city you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
ShackTV is way better than sportsdokey

then To view the link you have to Register or Login to buy a pass

it works perfectly unlike SD
SD working fine today for comm shield
Old 05-08-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
SD working fine today for comm shield
You watching [1080p] BT Sport 1 FHD on SD? Mine kept buffering so I switched over to Shack, which is perfect
Old 05-08-2018, 03:00 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Got it. Finally got it to work. Its not /kodi/ at the end it was /kodi
OK cool, sorry about that. It shows the second / on their website. At least it's sorted. You are through to the next stage.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:13 PM
it's a city you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
You watching [1080p] BT Sport 1 FHD on SD? Mine kept buffering so I switched over to Shack, which is perfect
HD via fire tv
Old 05-08-2018, 03:13 PM
it's a city you know...

Quote:
OK cool, sorry about that. It shows the second / on their website. At least it's sorted. You are through to the next stage.
No probs, thanks for your help
Old 05-08-2018, 03:16 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
No probs, thanks for your help
No problem, donkey brother.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:17 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Can you put it on firestick and if so, is it easy to do?
Old 05-08-2018, 03:22 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Can you put it on firestick and if so, is it easy to do?
Yeah, just add kodi to your firestick with downloader.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:26 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, just add kodi to your firestick with downloader.

Brilliant mate.
Thank you.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:56 PM

Rolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think Iíll just have to deal with watching SD through my iPhone. Canít see to find anything to watch through a Samsung Smart TV.. thanks to Elgin for the help though
Old 05-08-2018, 04:03 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolly49 View Post
Think Iíll just have to deal with watching SD through my iPhone. Canít see to find anything to watch through a Samsung Smart TV.. thanks to Elgin for the help though
Does the Samsung telly not have a browser on their smart tv's. I just log into SportsDonkey via the browser on my LG tv and work it from there. Been pretty decent this afternoon for the Community Shield game...admittedly on sd rather than hd.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:29 PM

Rolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Does the Samsung telly not have a browser on their smart tv's. I just log into SportsDonkey via the browser on my LG tv and work it from there. Been pretty decent this afternoon for the Community Shield game...admittedly on sd rather than hd.

I will give this a go on Saturday perhaps, cheers
Old 05-08-2018, 04:41 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolly49 View Post
I will give this a go on Saturday perhaps, cheers

Can someone with a Samsung smart tv try this for rollo please? I don't have one.

Pretty obvious really.