Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:28 AM

e-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I notice that SD has a new section - Matchtime Football. There are 2 links to the Palace game. The match is being broadcast on TSN4.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:31 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-Eagle View Post
I notice that SD has a new section - Matchtime Football. There are 2 links to the Palace game. The match is being broadcast on TSN4.
TSN links are the best.

Kiss of death if ever I saw one.

You can also access TSN from 'CA - Sports' if the new section plays up.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:03 PM

Rolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What sort of time do the links go live? 2:45 ish?
Old 11-08-2018, 01:08 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolly49 View Post
What sort of time do the links go live? 2:45 ish?
Yeah or a little bit later.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:43 PM

Rolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Doesnít seem to let me purchase a subscription. Damnit!
Old 11-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Said it before, but To view the link you have to Register or Login is free and has never let me down.
Thought Iíd try it but Iím buggered if I can see the palace game.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
using this one:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:57 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
TSN4...Glad to know that SD finally has their shit together again, but I'm sticking with Vader Streams for this one

Maybe when my Vader account expires in a few months I'll go back if it's consistent again, as my SD account is good through the end of this season.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:01 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolly49 View Post
Doesnít seem to let me purchase a subscription. Damnit!
Gyro had the same problem. I tried for him with the same result.

It won't help, but the picture is perfect.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:11 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
SD absolute shit just now...... Though I was on the phone to BUBBS11 and while I was moaning about SD he is in America and was experiencing no problems with it whatsoever
Old 11-08-2018, 02:16 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
SD absolute shit just now...... Though I was on the phone to BUBBS11 and while I was moaning about SD he is in America and was experiencing no problems with it whatsoever
Try accessing through the USA sports section after rebooting your router cary. Crystal clear here.

It probably knows you are a Corbyn hating nationalist extremist.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:50 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Try accessing through the USA sports section after rebooting your router cary. Crystal clear here.

It probably knows you are a Corbyn hating nationalist extremist.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:51 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
No Palace streams working for me on SD at all. Looks like the good times have come to an end
Old 11-08-2018, 02:53 PM

kumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
worked great on a free stream then mine fecked up a min before we scored like it always fecking does!
Old 11-08-2018, 02:54 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
HD bang on for me on the donkey. One little freeze, but other than that, perfect.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:54 PM

kumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
shame ripple.is doesn't have a link as i watched 2 games for free on that over the last 2 days and it was perfect
Old 11-08-2018, 02:57 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
HD bang on for me on the donkey. One little freeze, but other than that, perfect.
Which channel are you using? Mine haven't been great so have rebooted the router at half time. Had a picture but in crappy sd.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:00 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I just put it on the new match day football (or whatever it is) feed 1
Old 11-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If anyone is having trouble finding a stream, then the first one I tried on reddit "soccer streams" is working perfectly so far. Will inevitably go to s**t now I've said that.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:17 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I just put it on the new match day football (or whatever it is) feed 1
Yeah same with new York server. London server crap for me. Great now.

Pretty obvious really.