Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 06-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Tre8le TrebLe User

NorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haven't been on in a bit, but what a performance from Smith and Lyon to drag the Aussies back in from 122/8.

Worrying for England that they were so bad, I mean surely you lot can't be that bad again? Root is never a test captain his life and is already being hung out to dry by many. Big test at Lord's coming up, where the Aussies are historically favourites.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:12 PM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
We need to come to the party, need a modern version of Lillee ct Willey bowled Dilley .
Is there a Vokes playing Shield cricket in Oz?
Went close with Adam Voges.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:35 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Shock horror, the Mcgarth has predicted a 5-0 to Australia in the ashes.....

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post

Hes a tedious tit
Old 07-08-2019, 07:51 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Hes a tedious tit
Well, at least when he's shooting his mouth off, he's not shooting animals on safari.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay View Post
Went close with Adam Voges.
If there's a repeat of Trent Bridge 2015 it could be several blokes caught Foakes bowled Woakes.

Old 09-08-2019, 03:42 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Well not surprisingly Moeen's got the chop for the 2nd test.

But more surprisingly, all the failed batters have been given another chance !
Old 09-08-2019, 04:36 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Well not surprisingly Moeen's got the chop for the 2nd test.

But more surprisingly, all the failed batters have been given another chance !
Jack Leach is in and Sam Curran is the replacement for Anderson
Old 09-08-2019, 04:49 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jack Leach is in and Sam Curran is the replacement for Anderson
I imagine Archer will replace Jimmy and Curran will be 12th man - In saying that, is Sam any worse a batsman than Denly ?
Old 09-08-2019, 07:10 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I imagine Archer will replace Jimmy and Curran will be 12th man - In saying that, is Sam any worse a batsman than Denly ?
Oh yes I forgot Archer.

I would say Denly and I wouldn't want too many all rounders
Old 10-08-2019, 07:03 AM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Foakes should be in and Johnny B given a rest

Ali has to be dropped.

Time for Jofra to give Mr Smith a bit of chin music
Old 10-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wasn't so brave BEFORE the Edgbaston test.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:05 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Wasn't so brave BEFORE the Edgbaston test.

Agree.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:50 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
'Moeen Ali taking break from cricket'

Just as well. Has been toilet lately.
Old 13-08-2019, 07:27 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
'Moeen Ali taking break from cricket'

Just as well. Has been toilet lately.
It is a shame, hope he gets back to form soon
Old 13-08-2019, 07:28 PM
I am a Bad Man

Weather forecast for tomorrow is heavy rain.....if this gets rained off, at least we won't loose 5-0
Old 14-08-2019, 04:51 AM

01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Weather forecast for tomorrow is heavy rain.....if this gets rained off, at least we won't loose 5-0
I hope the RED cap day for the late Ruth Strauss on Thursday,will be as successful as the PINK one we have over here with the Mcgrath Foundation.
Great for everyone to support the unfortunate people who are diagnosed with cancer and donate,donate,donate

Last edited by 01CPFC; 14-08-2019 at 04:59 AM.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:30 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01CPFC View Post
I hope the RED cap day for the late Ruth Strauss on Thursday,will be as successful as the PINK one we have over here with the Mcgrath Foundation.
Great for everyone to support the unfortunate people who are diagnosed with cancer and donate,donate,donate
Amen.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:38 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have tickets for Saturday not too hopeful at this point.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:07 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was given the choice of a free debenture ticket today or tomorrow. Very luckily chose tomorrow