Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-09-2019, 08:08 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Good play Barkley

Bought the Penalty well
Old 10-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Mithed it
Old 10-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
How can we use VAR in the actual competitions if not in the qualification?

That keeper was about 2 feet off his line!
Old 10-09-2019, 08:12 PM

BinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Maguire - Assumed Jones’s mantle as Man Utd’s pub player!
Old 10-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Mithed it

Old 10-09-2019, 08:14 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gotta appreciate Kosovo
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
By the way I've left the room twice for a fresh drink for goals to be scored and I'm on empty so if anyone fancies a bet... A goal in the next minute would be a good one

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
How can we use VAR in the actual competitions if not in the qualification?

That keeper was about 2 feet off his line!
The ref handled that poorly

The Kosovon player was clearly delaying Kane and the ref made it worse
Old 10-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Well before Maguire sold for £80m Iíve been telling anyone that will listen that heís an average to shite defender. This season will prove it

Absolute donkey and no mistake

Yep. Remember some on here who were absolutely tonguing his arsehole pre WC.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:15 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Based on what? Bottled it in his only real contribution (a penalty shoot out ((Dier didnít ))) wandered about doing little against a bunch of pub teams. Hid against Croatia.

Head looks like it was created in Minecraft too.
You just described Alli and Lingard. Henderson was the only one breaking up play and offering the defence a bit of protection. Dier barely played but was useless vs Belgium iirc.

Good point well made re Minecraft Head.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:18 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maguire .....

£80m

Yep righto
Working to scale, a fit James Tomkins may well be the first £Billion footballer. And Martin Kelly could well finance a new ground.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:24 PM

Something about Clive Tyldesleys commentary is very irritating at times
Old 10-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
That fvcking band

Seriously, shut up
Old 10-09-2019, 08:25 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
England band getting on my tits
Old 10-09-2019, 08:26 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
So Over rated
Old 10-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Millsie02

Mount ahead of Maddison AGAIN... anyone still think there's not a big club bias??????????
Old 10-09-2019, 08:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Flat track bullies, England. And even then, still well suspect.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
For every 8 things Sterling does fantastically well, he does two absolutely amateur and shockingly bad things
Old 10-09-2019, 08:34 PM

Quote:
For every 8 things Sterling does fantastically well, he does two absolutely amateur and shockingly bad things
That will do
Old 10-09-2019, 08:35 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
For every 2 things Henderson does fantastically well, he does eight absolutely amateur and shockingly bad things
Fixed it for you