Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-09-2019, 08:35 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Mount ahead of Maddison AGAIN... anyone still think there's not a big club bias??????????
Yeah. But Mount deserves his place over Barkley based off their respective Chelsea form.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:38 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mount ahead of Maddison AGAIN... anyone still think there's not a big club bias??????????
Southgate no fan of his attitude apparently.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Apologies for banging on but.....

‘We’re on our way..’

‘Please don’t take me home...’

Jesus wept. If anything would keep me away from an England game, it’s right there
Old 10-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Yeah. But Mount deserves his place over Barkley based off their respective Chelsea form.
Over Barkley yes... But that is like saying Ireland and Wales deserve a World Cup final over San Marino and Gibraltar.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Southgate no fan of his attitude apparently.
Yes how dare he not demand a move to a top 6 club!
Old 10-09-2019, 08:43 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well that was entertaining. A game that had everything
Old 10-09-2019, 08:50 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes how dare he not demand a move to a top 6 club!
Give him time.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:54 PM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
For every 8 things Sterling does fantastically well, he does two absolutely amateur and shockingly bad things
His decision making was pretty poor tonight. Not even sure he meant the assist for Sancho's 2nd, but he's still England's biggest attacking threat.

That was a pretty poor 2nd half performance all in all, think they'll show Kosovo's attack a bit more respect in the away tie.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:55 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Give him time.
‘Maddison hands in transfer request to force move to Palace’
Old 10-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Millsie02

So would Southgate ignore Gascoigne had he been during this era? What exactly is it about Maddisons attitude that is a problem?
Old 10-09-2019, 08:58 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Through the centre, England is spineless.

What does Henderson do for England?
Old 10-09-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
‘Maddison hands in transfer request to force move to Palace’
He wouldn't get in our side either
Old 10-09-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
He wouldn't get in our side either
Bench. Behind a resurgent Simon Osborne
Old 10-09-2019, 09:10 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Old 10-09-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Bench. Behind a resurgent Simon Osborne
Or Simon Cowell
Old 10-09-2019, 09:29 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Defence:
TAA - good at going forward, poor defensive positioning, mediocre tackling. Keane - bog-standard Prem central defender,
Maguire - loves to push forward, but defending ? dead dodgy.
Chilwell - likes to get forward, good cross, weak defender (inferior to PVA).

Has any team done well at the Euros or World Cup, with a manager as clueless as Southgate ? Looked clueless and baffled at the post-match interview.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:30 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
What does Henderson do for England?
Gets yellow cards against anyone good and that's about it
Old 10-09-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Defence:
TAA - good at going forward, poor defensive positioning, mediocre tackling. Keane - bog-standard Prem central defender,
Maguire - loves to push forward, but defending ? dead dodgy.
Chilwell - likes to get forward, good cross, weak defender (inferior to PVA).

Has any team done well at the Euros or World Cup, with a manager as clueless as Southgate ? Looked clueless and baffled at the post-match interview.
I must have missed Chilwells good cross. Reminded me of Bruce Dyer
Old 10-09-2019, 09:32 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Southgate is ridicilously over rated and to be awarded an honour last year for basically getting through a group we should be expected to, winning a penalty shoot out and beating a very mediocre team in a quarter final is beyond belief
Old 10-09-2019, 09:34 PM

ANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wouldn’t mind palace looking at the kosovan penalty taker and the other goal score berisha, the big lad holds the ball up really well and berisha seems deadly in front goal