Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-05-2020, 12:23 PM

DuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDuckmanDuck sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Despite the massive update sizes i'm still enjoying this game, although it could do with a new map to mix it up and keep it interesting.

I mainly play solos but prefer trios so if anyone on the BBS wants to join me on Xbox then feel free to add me - my gamertag is Duckmanduck and play weekdays 9pm-11pm and during the day on weekends.
Old 23-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had a real issue last night with hearing other people in our party. Seems there are big problems with the cross-play feature. Some members could hear everyone, some only a few and some couldn't hear anyone. Very frustrating.
Old 23-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba View Post
Had a real issue last night with hearing other people in our party. Seems there are big problems with the cross-play feature. Some members could hear everyone, some only a few and some couldn't hear anyone. Very frustrating.
Some people were talking about problems with Xbox servers recently, if that's where you're playing.
Old 24-05-2020, 08:54 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone fancy making a warzone clan?
Old 01-08-2020, 01:09 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The remastered Modern Warefare 2 is now free on PS Plus.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:29 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
The remastered Modern Warefare 2 is now free on PS Plus.
Shame it's not the multiplayer.

They would get a lot of players back, including myself.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:46 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Plunder still the nuts.

This has been my lockdown game. General 155rank for the 3rd time, I think.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Plunder still the nuts.

This has been my lockdown game. General 155rank for the 3rd time, I think.

I'm loving plunder too

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 02-08-2020, 11:24 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I miss Special Ops and still do play it split screen with a mate occasionally, but means I have to rig up my old PlayStation 3.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I have been playing WW2 since it was free a couple of months ago. I hope some of these people playing aren't real soldiers, they are so dumb.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:20 PM
King of Curry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I have been playing WW2 since it was free a couple of months ago. I hope some of these people playing aren't real soldiers, they are so dumb.
Haha, I have only played single player, but enjoyed it upto a point near the end, but then found it little repetitive. I must say the quality of the free PS Plus games has been very high in recent months.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Panty Organizer

Word on the street is that the new Call of Duty game (some sort of Cold War era setting) will be revealed in Warzone this month.