Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-07-2020, 05:40 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Television - Live at the Old Waldorf
Dead Kennedys - Live at the Old Waldorf
Ramones - Live at..etc
Todd Rundgren's Utopia - Live at..etc
Old 29-07-2020, 08:54 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is Love by Haddaway

Massive hit from 1993 ...

Old 29-07-2020, 05:16 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Haim - Women In Music Part III
Guided By Voices- Sunfish Holy Breakfast
Nadine Shah - Kitchen Sink
Old 29-07-2020, 09:34 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
What is Love by Haddaway

Massive hit from 1993 ...

spooky i watched that today young daughter loves shuffling dance videos
Old 30-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Serge Gainsbourg - À la Maison de la Radio
Old 30-07-2020, 10:19 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Echo and the Bunnymen - Heaven up Here ----haven't listened to it in years but its still fantastic was it really released in 1981...jeez.

SaulAlinsky
Old 30-07-2020, 04:15 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ghost melloria and pixies surfer Rosa both on vinyl
Old 30-07-2020, 05:34 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
The Charlatans- Simpatico
Gun - Taking On The World
Gun - Gallus
Old 30-07-2020, 06:16 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Serge Gainsbourg - À la Maison de la Radio
I'm more Brel than Gainsbourg, but that's still good.

The first three Bunnymen albums are superb.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
I have added a copy of la tendresse to my wishlist
Old 30-07-2020, 07:57 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
chatham - Lobster Records are another terrific online shop, albeit very dance-orientated. Their packaging is so immaculate I almost didn't want to prise my records from it.

Also, "Louis" is very reminiscent of trolling's Eaglesmad123.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Mind your sandwiches

I shall have a look in more detail. Their bundles look interesting. What did you get?
Old 30-07-2020, 09:12 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I shall have a look in more detail. Their bundles look interesting. What did you get?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-07-2020, 05:16 PM

Jessie Ware - What’s Your Pleasure?
Gun - Swagger
Gus Black - Autumn Days
The Charlatans- Songs From The Other Side
Old 01-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Hannah Grace - Remedy album

Stunning voice.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:46 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Makaya McCraven - Universal Beings E&F Sides
Boldy James/Sterling Toles - Manager on McNichols
Fontaines D.C. - A Hero’s Death
Can - Monster Movie/Soundtracks/Tago Mago
The Roots - Phrenology
Portishead - ST

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 01-08-2020, 04:21 PM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Makaya McCraven - Universal Beings E&F Sides
Boldy James/Sterling Toles - Manager on McNichols
Fontaines D.C. - A Hero’s Death
Can - Monster Movie/Soundtracks/Tago Mago
The Roots - Phrenology
Portishead - ST
Love that album
Old 02-08-2020, 12:00 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Love that album

Things Fall Apart is my favourite with the two that preceded it next. But Phrenology is still a quality album

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 03-08-2020, 09:03 AM
Mind your sandwiches

Augustus Pablo - King Tubbys Meets Rockers Uptown, To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:41 AM
jft39

Quote:
Augustus Pablo - King Tubbys Meets Rockers Uptown, To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Very nice. I only have some crappy old CD re-release.

You have inspired me to put on To view the link you have to Register or Login.