Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Yes, not condoning Vardy but it was slightly more than racism that caused the others to be sacked.
Not so sure about that.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:13 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Not so sure about that.
According to the reports at the time. The club have announced that they have terminated the contracts of Pearson Jr, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith after an investigation into allegations that the players had racially abused and made other offensive comments to women with whom they were engaging in sex acts in a Thai hotel room.
I think the arguement would be that the racist comments were enough for them to be dismissed. Though I would accept the argument about where and with whom did not help their case.

Last edited by N Herts Eagle; 10-08-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:16 PM

Mark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is he the singing the Karaoke version of you'll never walk alone at the start of the video?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
According to the reports at the time. The club have announced that they have terminated the contracts of Pearson Jr, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith after an investigation into allegations that the players had racially abused and made other offensive comments to women with whom they were engaging in sex acts in a Thai hotel room.
I think the arguement would be that the racist comments were enough for them to be dismissed. Though I would acceopt the argument about where and with whom did not help their case.
I think they would have gotten away with it if it was an ordinary decent sextape
Old 10-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chelsea fired Adrian Mutu and then successfull sued him for around £15m, but I doubt Leicester will take the same approach.

Also, I'm surprised there has been no noise from the FA etc. who are usually all over allegations of racism.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
decent sextape
Is there such a thing?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:26 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
If you listen closely you can hear the Jap sigh.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:31 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
He should have claimed that he was actually calling the guy 'chap'. then everyone would be complimenting him for his good old fashioned Britishness.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:33 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Given Leicesters ownership he's in deep on this one
Old 10-08-2015, 03:41 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Chelsea fired Adrian Mutu and then successfull sued him for around £15m, but I doubt Leicester will take the same approach.

Also, I'm surprised there has been no noise from the FA etc. who are usually all over allegations of racism.
The Mutu case is still rolling on, which is quite unbelievable really.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:42 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post

Wasn't that for taking cocaine, not racism?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:48 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They won't sack him, don't be silly.

They've set a precedent with the other issue and the way they dealt with it but they won't follow it. Only because he is scoring their goals and now has an England cap. They didn't care about the other 3 who have less of an impact on the first team.

We will wait and see what happens but if they don't do anything, I can see the FA stepping in anyway and issuing a more serious punishment than I expect Leicester will
Old 10-08-2015, 03:59 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Yeah, its like theft, if you're not stealing diamond then its all a bit "reds under the bed"....
Wtf! Where you get that from? What have I missed? Is this an old age post?
Old 10-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Whatever the other factors, he should be sacked.

Scum.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:26 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haven't watched the video but is calling someone a Jap racist? Genuine question.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Terry Byfield

K*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fearK*O*O*C*H is a gunboat in a sea of fear
I hope they do and that we quickly Swoop in
Old 10-08-2015, 04:32 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono14 View Post
Haven't watched the video but is calling someone a Jap racist? Genuine question.
Well it appears that calling someone a Brit or a Scot isn't racist so why should calling someone a Jap be racist..?...its all getting way too PC now..or should I be offended if I am called a Brit?? FFS its getting more stupid every day
Old 10-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Well it appears that calling someone a Brit or a Scot isn't racist so why should calling someone a Jap be racist..?...its all getting way too PC now..or should I be offended if I am called a Brit?? FFS its getting more stupid every day
So do you think calling someone a Chink is alright then? I'm half Chinese and if someone said that to me I'd stick one on them.

They won't get rid of Vardy but I'm not sure how easy it'll be for him to strike up a good partnership with Okazaki now...
Old 10-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Havent seen the video but whats the difference between calling a japanese person and jap and a british person a brit?

for the record chink is racist.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:43 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy View Post
So do you think calling someone a Chink is alright then? I'm half Chinese and if someone said that to me I'd stick one on them.

They won't get rid of Vardy but I'm not sure how easy it'll be for him to strike up a good partnership with Okazaki now...
Where did I say that...typical keyboard warrior, putting words into someone's post to suit your agenda....I merely mentioned Brits and Scots, terms that are used EVERY day without being seen as racist!