Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-10-2019, 01:26 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Never works out when a royal gets too close to a Yank.
Old 20-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

A bit of advice Harry...

RUN!

Run as fast and as far away as you can my friend.
I'll second that. You only need to watch Suits and some of the identikit American Cop Series with their Meghan Markle clones. Yes, they are ac-tors but I strongly suspect they are not too far removed from real life - sort of out of the Danny Dyer mould.

And Harry should also have taken a lesson from history about the last time a royal married a pushy, social-climbing Yank divorcee.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:39 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Never works out when a royal gets too close to a Yank.
Doesn't seem to workout with them and anybody.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:20 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
When I see them together he looks like a naive schoolboy with a mature, experienced woman. He’s got no chance.

If he was a fellow actor instead of royalty, do you she would’ve even gone out with him nevermind married him?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 20-10-2019, 08:46 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Pair of tossers.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:26 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Stupid cow is on camera to ITV saying how tough it is and that they are just 'existing' rather than being happy.

It only goes further to show just how far detached these obscenely overprivileged and outdated figureheads are from the real challenges facing normal people every day.

Oh but they've decided to step out of the limelight for a while. Yeah go on - f*** off and have yet another holiday on us you pair of c***s.
Old 21-10-2019, 07:24 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Stupid cow is on camera to ITV saying how tough it is and that they are just 'existing' rather than being happy.

It only goes further to show just how far detached these obscenely overprivileged and outdated figureheads are from the real challenges facing normal people every day.

Oh but they've decided to step out of the limelight for a while. Yeah go on - f*** off and have yet another holiday on us you pair of c***s.
And this is the problem with them doing the interview. I am quite positive towards the Royals, but I find it very hard to find a reason why anything you have said is either wrong or unfair.

Perhaps it is too early in her royal career for her to be bleating about her privileged first world problems.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-10-2019, 07:27 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Absolutely right.
Old 21-10-2019, 07:47 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

To be fair she maybe suffering from post natal depression or other mental issues right now.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
She would not be the first Royal. That's not exactly an excuse to start doing television.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-10-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
She would not be the first Royal. That's not exactly an excuse to start doing television.
Yes maybe but reason to temper the level of vitriol shown towards her.

Don't get me wrong it could simply be she had been blinded by the role she was offered without giving any consideration to the script and she is laying the ground work to quit.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I'd quite happily see the Royal family abolished (I have a feeling Harry wouldn't mind that much either). But I feel a degree of sympathy for the pair of them. Obviously she knew what she was getting into, or at least should have had a very good idea, but the tabloid media seemed to take against her very quickly, and I can totally understand Harry's desire to protect his family, particularly after what happened to his mother.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:54 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Shame the media darling William will take the throne as I think with Charles following the republican movement might have gained some traction but the propaganda started nice and smoothly with William and he will be a complete hero by the time he gets the crown.

It baffles me in this day and age why anyone needs or wants a monarchy.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 21-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
I genuinely don't care for the royal family. But in this case, I feel that the targeted coverage she's subject to is because she's not from the same 'stock' that others who have married into the royal family are from, with undertones of racism too. I pity her for that.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
it's keith
Really, I heard it was a toss up between Jayden and Wayne.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
What is the point of these 2 anyway, now Kate has dropped 3 sprogs Harry is 6th in line to the throne.
Stop his money, make him get a proper job, why the bloody hell do we have to put up with these idiots feeling sorry for themselves.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At the end of the day, Harry doesn't have to "do the job of a royal" - there is a famous precedent within his family for walking away.

So - if the strain of being a Royal and picking up £squillions from the Civil List each year is threatening both his marriage and his mental health - then stop bleating about it on TV, and actually do something about it.

I'm sure he can find a job somewhere or other - and his wife can go back to her acting career where she'll never, EVER be in the media spotlight, of course...
Old 21-10-2019, 11:08 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
At the end of the day, Harry doesn't have to "do the job of a royal" - there is a famous precedent within his family for walking away.

So - if the strain of being a Royal and picking up £squillions from the Civil List each year is threatening both his marriage and his mental health - then stop bleating about it on TV, and actually do something about it.

I'm sure he can find a job somewhere or other - and his wife can go back to her acting career where she'll never, EVER be in the media spotlight, of course...
Repped