Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-10-2014, 11:13 AM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good thing about the Egg blind is that as its lie down cooking there is minimal flames

Re single batch.... Agree that's bullshit!
Old 29-10-2014, 11:20 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle View Post
This is the bbs, it'll go off topic very shortly
A thread without Maz !!!!!

And a thread about smoking without Maz ??!!!
Old 29-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I had have two hazels I am going to have chopped down shortly. So might try smoking something with that.

I also had two eucalyptus taken down recently. So wanted to try that as well, but only seems appropriate to smoke a Koala with eucalyptus and not sure that is entirely legal
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:43 AM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Big green eggs, smokers and BBQ thread

Smoking some ribs today in the egg for the first time! Will post pics. Apple wood is the source of the smoke

Last edited by monkoid; 01-11-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
No smoking today, making chili. ******* awesome chili
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:39 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkoid View Post
Smoking some ribs today in the egg for the first time! Will post pics. Apple wood is the source of the smoke
Pork or beef? Guessing the former.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:41 PM

Pork mate. Just gone in for a 3 hour smoke
Old 01-11-2014, 02:51 PM

6 hours not 3!!!!
Old 01-11-2014, 03:51 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pork mate. Just gone in for a 3 hour smoke
You do know I go off you a bit more every week

Make sure you chain it up next time you leave the house. In the voice of Liam Neason: "I will find your house and I will take it".

Nonetheless - is there a sauce involved or have you rubbed?
Old 01-11-2014, 04:32 PM

Rubbed and then a dose of my sauce before I serve!!!

Chicken wings just gone into the brine for my hot wings starter!
Old 01-11-2014, 04:47 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 01-11-2014, 04:55 PM

Lol
Old 01-11-2014, 05:52 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hot wings
Old 01-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Chicken wings just gone into the brine for my hot wings starter!
Surely 'Gentlemans Relish' would be considered cross condiment contamination under Official Monkoid Roasting Rules?
Old 02-11-2014, 09:23 AM

Going to need to work on my ribs... Far far to smokey.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:21 AM

Scooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I also had two eucalyptus taken down recently. So wanted to try that as well, but only seems appropriate to smoke a Koala with eucalyptus and not sure that is entirely legal
Eucalyptus contains lots of toxins in the bark and leaves which is poisonous in larger doses - not sure I would smoke with it - mind you some crazy Aussies probably do
Old 02-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
You'll be fine so long as the wood isn't green - and even then the chances are it will be ok.
Most of the oils are in the leaves, not the wood.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Ichiro!

Yeah, but where am I going to get me a koala?
Old 02-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Yeah, but where am I going to get me a koala?
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 30-11-2014, 02:20 PM

Just opened a bag of national trust organic lump wood. Really top grade charcoal. Pork joint going in shortly!