Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-10-2019, 09:30 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Female fans in Iran

In my ignorance I didn’t realise that women have effectively been banned from stadiums when men are playing since just after the 1979 Islamic revolution.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

WTF!?!?

Fifa are saying they are standing firm to ensure women have access to all football matches. My question is, why have FIFA allowed this to go on for so many years without any sanctions on Iranian football at all? Surely they should’ve been banned from all international competitions until they allow women in?

A 29 year old Iranian woman set fire to herself outside court last month as she awaited trial for trying to attend a match disguised as a man. She died a week later. Unbelievable.

I understand these sanctions are wrapped up in the country’s religion and culture, but surely that can’t be tolerated by the football world?

They’ll be hanging gays next...
Old 10-10-2019, 09:51 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Old 10-10-2019, 10:51 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Iran can do what they like because Ali Daei is one of the greatest footballers to play the game.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:39 AM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There was a very good film I saw in 2006 called Offside which dealt with this issue. Well worth watching
Old 11-10-2019, 08:45 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
In my ignorance I didn’t realise that women have effectively been banned from stadiums when men are playing since just after the 1979 Islamic revolution.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

WTF!?!?

Fifa are saying they are standing firm to ensure women have access to all football matches. My question is, why have FIFA allowed this to go on for so many years without any sanctions on Iranian football at all? Surely they should’ve been banned from all international competitions until they allow women in?

A 29 year old Iranian woman set fire to herself outside court last month as she awaited trial for trying to attend a match disguised as a man. She died a week later. Unbelievable.

I understand these sanctions are wrapped up in the country’s religion and culture, but surely that can’t be tolerated by the football world?

They’ll be hanging gays next...
Because FIFA don't really give a shit about sexism, racism, corruption etc unless it affects the money they make. When it does threaten their money gravy train, they make a lot of noise and then do the absolute minimum to improve things.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:09 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Because FIFA don't really give a shit about sexism, racism, corruption etc unless it affects the money they make. When it does threaten their money gravy train, they make a lot of noise and then do the absolute minimum to improve things.
Repped
Old 11-10-2019, 10:56 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Close thread

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:10 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quatar