Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-09-2021, 06:03 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
You are a c~nt.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Classy west country boy classy did I hit a nerve. I wonít go to your levels of being a bully all be it on a keyboard. I am happy to be me, itís a shame you were obviously bullied at school let it go
Old 15-09-2021, 06:16 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You are a nons c~nt.
Agreed.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Another little boy bullied let it go your life will be much happier.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:30 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
The arrogance of people who think as they are Intellectuals (or in most cases think they are there really just delusional) and as such better people because they can spell properly, and know how to punctuate. Ignorance is bliss. So you can beat me at scrabble who gives a shit. My philosophy is simple like me, anyone can be as good as me no one can be better.
As one of the BBS's worst spellers, and someone on the BBS's Grammar Police's most wanted list, you have my sympathy.

Probably didn't help your cause by the last couple of sentences though.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:49 PM

Sidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Insurance is simply a racket. I donít know anybody who doesnít work in it that disagreesÖ
Disagree with this Woolfie. The insurance industry enables business and commerce at all levels by transferring risk that otherwise would not be bearable. You may not like it, but its undeniable.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:04 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Another little boy bullied let it go your life will be much happier.
Little boys, eh…

Nah, I can’t have biggin’s noncery diluted. You’re just a ****.

Old 15-09-2021, 07:08 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Parents at Grassroots football. Especially the ones who hide in the car or pretend not to know the offside rule when a linesman is required. Absolute c@nts who don’t support their kids
Old 15-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Bog Whoppit

Like I say little boy and I mean little boy or little man whichever you prefer, just let it go little fellas like you get all wound up on there keyboards, I wouldn’t want you banging the enter button to hard you might hurt your widdle finger.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:19 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle View Post
Parents at Grassroots football. Especially the ones who hide in the car or pretend not to know the offside rule when a linesman is required. Absolute c@nts who donít support their kids
Hmmm. Having worked in grassroots football for many years I know of many parents that do that due to the dogs abuse they get from other parents. It's a thankless task tbf, though I understand your sentiment
Old 15-09-2021, 07:21 PM
Bog Whoppit

Point taken Hedgehog
Old 15-09-2021, 07:27 PM
Bog Whoppit

I honestly am sorry to the posters, trying to have a chit chat, with my size 10’s butting in. There are 3 or 4 people who have taken exception to me with no reason, look at my posts until utterly abused I haven’t even retaliated. So sorry I can’t seem to escape them it’s almost like they are trolling me, now there’s a thought.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:34 PM
Bog Whoppit

On subject I to worked at grass roots football, parents should be banned as far as I’m concerned, just two quick and pathetic examples, Back in the late eighties Cambridge as other counties had a share of migrant asylum seeking Vietnamese. A young lad who had no papers or birth certificate played in an under 14 game, upon scoring a loud cry came from the opponents parents quote take his trousers down we can then see how old he is I abandoned the game. The other was pretty common tackle boy break his leg if you have to. Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited by Fen Eagle; 15-09-2021 at 07:37 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:02 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Caring Bank adverts. Just because they have a black horse galloping along the beach doesn't mean they are not gits. Not just the black horse.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
Like I say little boy and I mean little boy or little man whichever you prefer, just let it go little fellas like you get all wound up on there keyboards, I wouldn’t want you banging the enter button to hard you might hurt your widdle finger.
Heh, i guess the same shit that had Crybin crying all over the shop upsets Big Man Fen too. Good to know.

Last edited by Joe85; 15-09-2021 at 08:09 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Bog Whoppit

All I want is for someone anyone, even a little boy like you to tell me what Crybin means.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:30 PM
Bog Whoppit

And I can assure being a big boy not a tear has tainted my manly cheek.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:34 PM
Bog Whoppit

All I want is for someone to tell me what Crybin means ? Even a little boy like you who posts and jumps threads. I can assure you not a single tear has run down my manly cheek.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Once More Into The Fray

I definitely believe you, tough guy.

Have you mentioned that you don’t care yet?

Edit, oh my. Crybin is rattled indeed.

Old 15-09-2021, 08:37 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Threads that go apeshit with abuse and feuds - what's the f*cking point?

Really annoying!