Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcpfc View Post
I'm confused with this. I emailed in with a query and directed them straight to the link online and this paragraph and feel the question was ignored...

The paragraph in question:

Season ticket holders will not receive points for any additional home match ticket purchases, but will for away tickets. Points will not be awarded for purchases made at the turnstiles on the day of the game at both home or away games.
Read more at To view the link you have to Register or Login

I was lucky to get 2 tickets for Liverpool for me and a guest am I right in thinking that I will get 2x 20 points for that?

Looking at the rest I have not been allocated anything for the play off final, Spurs and Arsenal!
No - you only get the points for your own ticket, regardless of how many you buy. So you'll get 20 points for the Liverpool ticket.

You should get 20 each for the play-off legs (home and away) and 20 each for the Spurs and Arsenal games.

Some people are being told the points aren't awarded until the game has been played, but this is wrong (according to Steve Browett). These 2 games are showing on my account, so you should email the box office regarding those two games plus the play-off points.

Old 09-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm confused with this. I emailed in with a query and directed them straight to the link online and this paragraph and feel the question was ignored...

The paragraph in question:

Season ticket holders will not receive points for any additional home match ticket purchases, but will for away tickets. Points will not be awarded for purchases made at the turnstiles on the day of the game at both home or away games.
Read more at To view the link you have to Register or Login

I was lucky to get 2 tickets for Liverpool for me and a guest am I right in thinking that I will get 2x 20 points for that?

Looking at the rest I have not been allocated anything for the play off final, Spurs and Arsenal!
If you are a season ticket holder and buy a guest a home ticket you don't get loyalty points for that as you already have loyalty points from your season ticket.
If you buy away tickets you will receive 20 points per game, even if you buy one for a guest as well as yourself
Points awarded after games played, so spurs away points should appear Sunday / Monday
Old 09-01-2014, 09:38 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wouldn't start hassling the box office yet. None of my aways since October have been added yet so don't think it is fair if everyone starts contacting them straight away as I am sure they are aware of glitches and are extremely busy as it is.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
No - you only get the points for your own ticket, regardless of how many you buy. So you'll get 20 points for the Liverpool ticket.

You should get 20 each for the play-off legs (home and away) and 20 each for the Spurs and Arsenal games.

Some people are being told the points aren't awarded until the game has been played, but this is wrong (according to Steve Browett). These 2 games are showing on my account, so you should email the box office regarding those two games plus the play-off points.

Cheers I think the word extra was thrown in to that paragraph which confused me a little. Like everyone else I just want it to be right and if this system stays for next season I dont want surprises when I lose some from 2012/13 season!

I should be over 1200 points but still not with 3 games missing. It needs to be sorted soon coz soon people will be catching up and I could miss out on a game because of it. I feel sorry for those where they have cocked up!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I wouldn't start hassling the box office yet. None of my aways since October have been added yet so don't think it is fair if everyone starts contacting them straight away as I am sure they are aware of glitches and are extremely busy as it is.
Fair comment!

I raised my query earlier in the week before the change being implemented online and still not had a response. I was hoping the power of the BBS could of answered all if not some of the query to take the pressure off them!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers I think the word extra was thrown in to that paragraph which confused me a little. Like everyone else I just want it to be right and if this system stays for next season I dont want surprises when I lose some from 2012/13 season!

I should be over 1200 points but still not with 3 games missing. It needs to be sorted soon coz soon people will be catching up and I could miss out on a game because of it. I feel sorry for those where they have cocked up!
I'm sure it will sort itself out eventually. It's new to everyone so obviously glitches will happen.

I can't see the points system being used again (except maybe the Fulham game at the end of the season) so I should think there's time to get it sorted in case it's used again next season

I'll email them in a week or so time with PDF copies of my ticket receipts for the games that (at the moment) aren't showing on my account.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:53 PM

OakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOakwoodEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've somehow got 9 games missing, and missed out on an Arsenal ticket because of it (10 if the Oman game counts?)

I'll leave it a week or two to see if they add them on once they've got things straightened out, if not I'll email and see if they can add them on. Though if anyone emails straight away and gets it sorted, let me know!

Last edited by OakwoodEagle; 09-01-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:02 PM
54 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
If you are a season ticket holder and buy a guest a home ticket you don't get loyalty points for that as you already have loyalty points from your season ticket.
If you buy away tickets you will receive 20 points per game, even if you buy one for a guest as well as yourself
Points awarded after games played, so spurs away points should appear Sunday / Monday
I've definitely been given points for guest tickets I bought for home games even though I've got the 500 points for being an ST holder. On the other hand I haven't been credited with at least one away ticket I bought: Villa on Boxing Day.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:04 PM
54 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
I've definitely been given points for guest tickets I bought for home games even though I've got the 500 points for being an ST holder. On the other hand I haven't been credited with at least one away ticket I bought: Villa on Boxing Day.
Also got points for Lazio game which I didn't go to!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:28 AM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spurs and Arsenal now added. Got reply from box office. Sorted.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
Got a few home games added, but a lot of away ones missing! Including 2 from this season that I bought from the bloody website.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:40 AM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Added 2 of my 3 missing games but no record of my visit to Leicester on my sons 6th Birthday in 2012. Must have all been a very vivid and fecking expensive dream.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:40 AM

kemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proud
Anyone got 100 points for season ticket 14/15?
Old 10-01-2014, 09:43 AM
54 years and counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal View Post
Who gave you those, Mystic Meg?
Old 10-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal View Post
Yep, i have ??
Old 10-01-2014, 10:31 AM

scottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murrayscottjd1 FFS Murray
I'm assuming that 14/15 Season tickets will be on sale before beginning of April and we will get the points which will jump me up to around 1460 and I should be okay for Fulham.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Cannot criticise the box office.

I emailed them very late last night with a detailed email listing the four away games they'd missed off our three different loyalty point lists (I included receipt reference numbers and transaction dates as they were all there in my purchase history).

Fair play to them, they have already corrected all three lists - quick service or what!! Didn't bother to mention Dagenham friendly as just getting points for Aldershot was a bonus I didn't expect.

In theory, I've already got a 14/15 season ticket (as I've got a long term one), they haven't added the points yet, and I don't expect them to until the summer.

I suspect the box office are a bit quiet at the moment, as bar the Man Utd home game, there is nothing much happening - so if people need their points lists correcting, now is a very good time to get in touch.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-01-2014, 01:06 PM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjd1 View Post
I'm assuming that 14/15 Season tickets will be on sale before beginning of April and we will get the points which will jump me up to around 1460 and I should be okay for Fulham.
I wouldn't be so sure. a) I don't expect they'd add the points until end of the season. b) most will renew and be on 1700+ points so I'd imagine they'd up the qualify points as they have with Arsenal.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:11 PM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Credit where credit's due. Box office have been very good at sorting out my points.

I listed all the missing games with the transaction id's and dates of purchase taken from the online purchase history. Emailed these in and sorted in a couple of days.

Would be great to see how many points registered friends have too.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First time I have ever bothered with looking at them as with the away season tickets and season tickets know I am sorted. Anyway, thought I would check and pleased to see everything is there other than one away game for my son who has been to exactly the same games as me over the last two years. Good stuff from the Box Office though.