Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Just a girl

Missie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMissie Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I left early and I don't normally. However, the only reason I would normally stay is for the sake of the team to cheer them off the pitch and congratulate them for trying (even if we lost). On Saturday I just didn't feel that the performance warrented staying around to congratulate them. Shoot me down if you will.

This doesn't mean that I will cheer them on any less when I turn up for the next game or that I didn't keep encouraging them when I was there.
Old 22-11-2004, 04:52 PM

Stone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Never mind leaving early how about getting in quicker,it was murder getting in again on Saturday,if you could buy a decent pint in the Holmsdale Lower Tier at a decent price I'm sure it would encourage people too arrive earlier,3.00 for a half pint is robbery no wonder people want to get up the Pub quicker if it is a bad game.
Old 22-11-2004, 05:01 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Re: I thought it was shocking...................

Quote:
Originally posted by palaceeagles
the amount of people who left the ground after the Geordie's second goal. This may have been done already but talk about loyal support. Absoloutely shocking!
off.
Old 22-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
Ive ranted about this before but people who do leave early get all uppity and say things like 'OOOOh you have no right to tell me what to do, I pay the money its my choice, our ancestors fought wars so we had the freedom of speech and the freedom to leave palace games early when they are 2 goals down or winning comfortably' etc So I wont contribute this time.
Very Good!
Old 22-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
'Shocking', 'disgusting', 'disgraceful' and to top it, 'sickening'.

All words you could use to describe beheadings in Iraq, or the disaster in Sudan.

Not really apt to describe grown adults going about their business, quietly.
Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
Fair point.
Crap point.

Do you over react just as badly when someone says they are starving?
Old 22-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Scifo
Crap point.

Do you over react just as badly when someone says they are starving?
The point is it's not 'shocking' by any stretch of the imagination.
Old 22-11-2004, 05:36 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I understand some people have to leave to avoid traffic and do so if we are winning, drawing or loosing. I'm not saying any ones a better supporter than any one else. The fact is we are all supporters and i think unless it was a really horrendous performance - which it was not - we should applaud them off afterwards. Just remember we could have been playing rotherham or such like.
Old 22-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
ROFL. I'm over-reacting...

PS - I left early for the first time in years - no exaggeration, years - on Saturday. Quite what the that has to do with anybody else is beyond me. I'm not even going to justify myself, either. I don't have to. End of.
Old 22-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
'Shocking', 'disgusting', 'disgraceful' and to top it, 'sickening'.
All words you could use to describe the current state of the hippo v Shark poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 22-11-2004, 05:43 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Brody, when will you learn that you mincing sharkists have lost?!

It really is starting to get a bit sad now you know.
Old 22-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by AndyStreet
Brody, when will you learn that you mincing sharkists have lost?!

It really is starting to get a bit sad now you know.
So, your not only a lardy loving pinko, but your a stalker as well. Feckov you banana toothed freak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 22-11-2004, 05:49 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here

Quote:
the amount of people who left the ground after the Geordie's second goal. This may have been done already but talk about loyal support. Absoloutely shocking!
For fcuks sake grow up!!! it was 2 minutes yes TWO fcuking minutes before the end. Dont cry about it will ya!!
Old 22-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief Brody
So, your not only a lardy loving pinko, but your a stalker as well. Feckov you banana toothed freak!
And he has trouble controlling my pinpoint passes down the right wing.
Old 22-11-2004, 06:07 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
I was merely distracted by Brody and his Shark Pride march whose route went worrying close to the aforementioned right wing.
Old 22-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
There wasn't an awful lot to stay for was there? We had no idea, and weren't going to score all afternoon.

I thought that ID should have kept Aki on, I'm convinced the second goal came because of his absence.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 22-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
I stayed to the end this week (usually walk to the steps when the injury time is anounced) because the fella at the end of our row was on crutches so did not want him to have to get up twice. However I wish I had Mrs R&B had towait nearly 15 minutes for the loo and this delay with the extra traffic meant it took us over twice as long to get home. In fact I wish I had left at half time that way I woudl have missed double portions of Bellamy gloating like a clown an experience far better missed
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 22-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its peoples choice but it does show a lack of respect to the team. I know if I was playing out there on the pitch and coming off at the end of the game and I saw 5,000 or so fans leaving without an ounce of encouragement from them I would be disheartened and think it.

Feel free to leave but don't expect the performance to improve the next game. Oh and one day when we come back from losing 1 or 2 nil to win or even draw I hope you feel well and truly gutted!
Old 22-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Carpe Diem

MikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shineMikeyDread is one in a million, got to burn to shine

Quote:
Chill Winston
Old 22-11-2004, 09:17 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Its peoples choice but it does show a lack of respect to the team. I know if I was playing out there on the pitch and coming off at the end of the game and I saw 5,000 or so fans leaving without an ounce of encouragement from them I would be disheartened and think it.

Feel free to leave but don't expect the performance to improve the next game. Oh and one day when we come back from losing 1 or 2 nil to win or even draw I hope you feel well and truly gutted!
People leave early, always have, always will. I'm sure the players are fully aware of this and I think your over reacting a tad if you believe because of this mass desertion, the performance will not improve next match.
Are you suggesting that if everyone always stays until the end, the team will carry on improving week in, week out, so much that we clinch a Champions League spot?
Old 22-11-2004, 09:21 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
People leave early, always have, always will. I'm sure the players are fully aware of this and I think your over reacting a tad if you believe because of this mass desertion, the performance will not improve next match.
Are you suggesting that if everyone always stays until the end, the team will carry on improving week in, week out, so much that we clinch a Champions League spot?
To be honest football is not Shipps strong point

only kidding Si