Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An update, and a very good one. He's had a brain scan and the bleeding on his brain has stopped to he's fit to fly, and is coming home on Monday.

I would just like to thank all those who did donate, and I will follow up with the donations organiser to see if there is anything left now following payments to the clinics involved, and airfairs etc, and if not which charity it should go to.

I spoke to a mate who has been in closer contact than me and found out a bit more of what happened. He had a stroke whilst in the bathroom and became wedged between the bath and sink unable to move. Because of the paralysis he couldn't get up and had struggled, cutting open his head. He was found by a neighbour who hadn't seen him for a little while so decided to check and found him with a low pulse and shallow breathing, he was only hours from death. I hadn't realised it was all that close.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
He has an uncle on here too.

Two, in fact.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Close thread.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 05-12-2015, 08:53 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
^^^ wanker
Old 05-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
True to form. you can do better than that.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 05-12-2015, 11:17 PM

I could but you're not worth it.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Good news.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:42 PM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
An update, and a very good one. He's had a brain scan and the bleeding on his brain has stopped to he's fit to fly, and is coming home on Monday.

I would just like to thank all those who did donate, and I will follow up with the donations organiser to see if there is anything left now following payments to the clinics involved, and airfairs etc, and if not which charity it should go to.

I spoke to a mate who has been in closer contact than me and found out a bit more of what happened. He had a stroke whilst in the bathroom and became wedged between the bath and sink unable to move. Because of the paralysis he couldn't get up and had struggled, cutting open his head. He was found by a neighbour who hadn't seen him for a little while so decided to check and found him with a low pulse and shallow breathing, he was only hours from death. I hadn't realised it was all that close.

Good news, Hope he continues to progress.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:

Just got the email from the website.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:44 PM

???

Sorry lost me, the donations page?
Old 07-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
???

Sorry lost me, the donations page?
?

The email titled "Kim posted an update on "Darren Arkleys medical bills"".

Surely you have this, pls say you have.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:00 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Good news A-A