Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-09-2009, 08:08 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
It will be sorely missed, season 4 was good, the 'final break' lark was a bit rubbish, but lots of answers.

Glad they ended it when they did, please take note the makers of Heroes.
Old 25-09-2009, 11:03 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I work with a girl who looks just like Gretchin in a couple of her Facebook pics. Unfortunately she looks nothing like her in real life
Old 29-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Random bump, I know,

Finished Prison break last week.

It took me just under a month to finish it completely. I thought it was absolutely quality.

Heard rumours about it being slightly shit after the 2nd series and yes, series 3 weren't the best but 4 was quality. Season 1 was a masterpiece in my opinion.

Defo up there with my fave shows- Sopranos, Breaking bad etc etc,

Stand out acting performances throughout from Wentworth Miller, Wade Williams and William Fitchner.

9/10 overall i'd say. Brilliant.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 29-11-2013, 02:20 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Season 1 & 2 were awesome. 3 & 4 were utter rubbish though.

Typical American TV. They have a great idea, and then they milk until it runs well and truly dry
Old 29-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Fancy a bum?

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I liked the show a lot but there were FAR too many twists and turns, almost every episode there was a cliff hanger which whilst fun, made it tediously fake.
Old 29-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

El Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
season 1 is legendary

first half of season 2 is very good

rest is shit
Old 30-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agree that series 1 was legendary. Was must-watch TV for me back then.
Old 30-11-2013, 10:56 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
1, 2 and 4 were great seasons of television... 3 wasn't as bad as it's made out to be but they kind of lost the plot a little bit. Really enjoyed PB.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 30-11-2013, 12:15 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Season 2 ruined it for me. Killed off so many great characters that they had built up in season 1. Didn't 3 and 4 turn into a video game story of collecting the parts of something? I must admit, I gave up half way through season 3 and don't regret doing so.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:11 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Prison Break is making a return with both brothers? I guess the ending was open to interpretation then.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-08-2015, 06:53 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I guess he faked his death to get rid of that Sarah bird. I don't blame him as she was ******* annoying.

If Gretchen is still on the scene, I'd make a play for her
Old 08-08-2015, 06:54 AM

Also, I still think my post above from years ago was right. First 2 series were good and then it went to shit. They clearly need some money or something.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:59 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
They ran out of ideas at the end of season two. I thought they managed a half-decent ending unlike LOST. Amazed that they are planning to ruin it even further.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
If you think it's pleasant
To shoot a pheasant
Then I think that makes you a...