Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:30 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Moan moan moan moan moan .... It sounds a good idea to me .... And nobody is being forced to use the system.
Quite right!
Old 12-04-2019, 02:42 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Just to be clear, you cannot use the cash until next season. Presumably that is one reason why they give the discount because they get to hold your cash.
That's fair enough,would like to have been told when I put the cash down thou
A fairer way would be to pay the bonus next season but give you access to your cash now imo

Cheers guys sorry didn't wanna cause a row

But yes I wasn't told of deal my club heard about it on here
Old 12-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
A fairer way would be to pay the bonus next season but give you access to your cash now imo

But in no way has it been badly implemented

(Sorry for accidentally hijacking your thread.)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-04-2019, 02:59 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post

No worries. The details are in the season ticket brochure, so I don't think the club can be blamed for not telling us.
Old 13-04-2019, 10:27 AM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
No worries. The details are in the season ticket brochure, so I don't think the club can be blamed for not telling us.
That's fair, just one more thing, is cash on cards a new thing? I thought we had this option now afew years? How can we check on our cash balance and transactions? Just to check they've charged us correct amount for round of beers etc? I assume it's on option online like checking your points?
Old 17-04-2019, 03:12 PM

Dear sir, sorry for the late email. your ecash will be activated for the first home game of the season which will*include the extra 10%.

You will only have to put your card on the reader once, and this will enable payment and record your points.

Thanks

Paul

---
BoxOffice**|*Box*Office
Old 17-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Why on Earth would anyone use this? You are taking the money out of your own account, to load it into Palace's account, and therefore transfer the attraction of interest from yourself to CPFC. And the money can only be spent with CPFC and only under CPFC's terms and conditions.

Get our own contactless card, even if it is one of those MasterCard or Visa cash top-up jobbies - putting it on your ST is madness (the 10% is really not a great incentive IMO).
Old 17-04-2019, 03:40 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Sounds like Fyre Festival. I bet that is where Parish got the idea from.
Old 18-04-2019, 12:51 PM

Dear sir

Ecash has been used for the past two seasons.

Unfortunately there is no way to check your balance online.

However, when you use this at a match, your balance will display on the till.

This can also be checked with us at the Box Office.

Any purchases made should show in your purchase history too, and this can be viewed when logged into your account.

Kind Regards

Paul