Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
"Avram Grant in bid to be at Stoke on Saturday for West Ham"

Full story To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Now first up I have to admit I do not know a lot about this religious festival, but my understanding is that it is a big deal for people of the jewish faith.

I do feel sorry the guy as it goes, he can't win either way. I wonder what the reaction will be if they win without him there in charge? He is not needed anymore, they play better when he is not there etc etc.

Lose with him not there? Then it's the players needed a leader, he went missing etc.
Old 17-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
In my Saturday job we had a security had to go and pray once every evening shift. Shop would get robbed in that space every evening.
Old 17-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Going into work on Yom Kipur is one thing, but doing it for an employer named after ham is simply taking the piss.
Old 17-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Going into work on Yom Kipur is one thing, but doing it for an employer named after ham is simply taking the piss.
Maybe they could meat him halfway?
Old 17-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Tired

Man of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is this really the first time a Jewish manager has had to make this choice, or is Avram Grant particularly devout?
Old 17-09-2010, 11:09 PM

Leif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workLeif Andersen would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to work
the Jewish money men rule the world
Old 17-09-2010, 11:33 PM

Polish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
In my Saturday job we had a security had to go and pray once every evening shift. Shop would get robbed in that space every evening.
What did they do during his lunch or other entitled breaks? get robbed?

They should have had cover
Old 17-09-2010, 11:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Andersen
the Jewish money men rule the world
I hope you forgot the at the end of that statement.
Old 18-09-2010, 12:00 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Shouldn't he be working for Tottenham?
Old 18-09-2010, 06:11 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has he never worked on Yom Kippur?
Bonkers
Old 18-09-2010, 06:45 AM
A Poor Boy

Zohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fearZohar Returns is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi
Has he never worked on Yom Kippur?
Bonkers
I heard that it is very unusual for it to fall on a Saturday. I might be wrong though.
Old 18-09-2010, 07:20 AM
Banned by Moderators

Fever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Why? Spurs are owned by ENIC?
Old 18-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog
Shouldn't he be working for Tottenham?
Very lost. Your the like the labour govt whilst Thatcher was in power. HAD IT.
Old 18-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Seems like a situation in which no one should give a shit.
Old 18-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I fully expect a strong workmanlike Stoke side to stuff the Hamsters today, they play for each other & the manager & have a good relationship with their fans.

Fair play for Grant to put his faith first, I still feel he'll be gone by xmas, they look doomed.