Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Clinton Morrison

I saw today that Cardiff and Southampton are going in for him. Looks likes he's 5th choice striker for Brum, he would be a great partner for us.

Anyone else ??
Old 07-08-2005, 03:15 PM

3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion
Would love him back but didnt he say he didnt want to!
Old 07-08-2005, 03:16 PM

boxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
I think he'd be an exellent signing, cant see it happening though.
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
AJ and Clint up front? Do wonders for winning headers that would....
Web Junkee

John.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bag
Yeah I think he did would welcome him back with open arms myself
Old 07-08-2005, 03:18 PM

3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion
He would be coming to a side that is challenging for promotion...or so I hope!
Old 07-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
He's be coming back to a much better side then he left.

Got a feeling he might go to Sunderland, hook up with McCarthy
Old 07-08-2005, 03:28 PM
glad all over

follow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Would love to see him back

AJ+CLINTON= GOALS

SING UP PALACE

EAGLES
Old 07-08-2005, 04:51 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shrewd businessman that Mr Bruce. Pays 4.25m for Clinton and lets us have AJ for 750k. Three years later Clint is on his way for less than 1m and we are turning down offers of 7m for AJ .
Old 07-08-2005, 05:00 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Sod the headers, he can hold a ball up better than anyone we've had since. I'd have him back at palace in a second. Doubt it'll happen though.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Keeping the Faith

Super Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuper Mabbutt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be a good signing for us.

How can Cardiff be interested ? They were 'fire selling' players a few weeks ago and 5 players took pay cuts so they could sign Darren Purse.

Hope he doesn't go to Southampton - home game at the end of the season - you can see the script now...

Believe in Bouncebackability.

Aki Riihilahti - probably the best asylum seeker in the world.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:55 PM
glad all over

follow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Would be a great buy please lets sign him. I think this is a possability for us because Job is a same type player but he rejected us. But we can still get Clinton what a signing he would be

AJ+CLINTON= GOALS

SING UP PALACE

EAGLES
Old 07-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I'd love us to have AJ and Clint upfront!
Old 07-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Can see him going to one of the promoted teams I am afraid.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:05 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
would be great for us though Radders would disagree!
Old 07-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Come home Clinton.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Danger Zone

So we're all agreed, sign Clinton.

I think 750,000 isnt too bad for us to win the league.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Got a feeling he might go to Sunderland, hook up with McCarthy
that was my thought too, but time will tell.

Good player, any Championship side would be lucky to have him. I heard today Cardiff are in for Svetoslav Todorov as well, Todorov/Morrison fully fit up front would be an amazing and I can't help feeling Cardiff should currently be languising in League One rather than chasing players like this. But them's the breaks.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 08-08-2005, 12:47 AM
senior palace fanatic

gabor_the_great is playing for a contract
it wld be gr8 to av him bk an im sure alot of fans would welcome him back gladly
Old 08-08-2005, 07:23 AM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
No thank you.
Been there, seen it, done it.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!