Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
I am glad juventus have been relegated and deducted points , many thanks for all your help in 1999 NOT !! I am glad in this instance what comes around goes around . Next time a club owes you money and is going to the wall i hope you remember this harsh lesson in football justice ! They should have been thrown out of the league in my opinion stripped of all honours . Spit !
Old 14-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

MATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fine
What's the betting it goes to appeal, and none of them get relegated.
I have this vision of Matty and his mates freewheeling in a trolley down Wallington High St, and as they go past the 'John Jakson' pub they stand up in their trolley, and eyes left, a bit like Russian tank commanders in Red Square, to salute the man they think is a Palace hero.
Old 14-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Depends if the judge takes brown envelopes
Old 14-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Not so sure about that Matty there must have been some pretty overwhelming evidence for them to relegate most of the biggest contributors to Italian football's economy and reputation.
Old 14-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Puts our legal rangle with Dowie into perspective!
Old 14-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

MATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
biggest contributors to Italian football's economy and reputation.
My point excatley, they dont want to see Juve & AC not in the Champs League, they bring in to much revenue both for the Italian FA and UEFA.
I have this vision of Matty and his mates freewheeling in a trolley down Wallington High St, and as they go past the 'John Jakson' pub they stand up in their trolley, and eyes left, a bit like Russian tank commanders in Red Square, to salute the man they think is a Palace hero.
Old 14-07-2006, 07:22 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by yourname00
AC and Inter Milan must be laughing.
Especially Inter, with Milan's points deduction the Serie A title will pretty much be between them and Roma next season.

I bet other big clubs in the Champions League are laughing too now that Juve and Milan are out.

Spike Milligan
Old 14-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
What's the betting it goes to appeal, and none of them get relegated.
I wrote this earlier.

Quote:
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
Italy is the most corrupt country in Western Europe. Its not just the initial decision today, its the appeal that may matter more. Which muddies the waters.

I await being pleasantly surprised, but in the end my prediction (based on nothing more than history); Juve to be relegated 1 division and stripped of titles. The others merely docked points and banned from other comps.
Old 14-07-2006, 08:18 PM

Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter
Quote:

Italy is the most corrupt country in Western Europe. Its not just the initial decision today, its the appeal that may matter more. Which muddies the waters.

Evidence? Bungs for honours? cowboy attire for favours? That type of thing you mean?
Old 14-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Genius

joyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Obviously Italy is plenty corrupt, but I admire their determination to root it out. Congrats to them.
Have any players shown any loyalty to the fans and pledged to stay? Too much to ask I suppose.
Old 14-07-2006, 08:35 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
I understand that FIFA put pressure on the Italian FA to act otherwise Italy ran the risk of being banned from international competition.

I also heard rumours that it was possible that this could be extended to Champs league etc.
Old 14-07-2006, 08:36 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by joyce the voice
Obviously Italy is plenty corrupt, but I admire their determination to root it out. Congrats to them.
Have any players shown any loyalty to the fans and pledged to stay? Too much to ask I suppose.
Del Piero and Gattuso have
Old 14-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Judge Judy & Executioner

Location: Witnessing the elevation of competence over excellence
norwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landnorwood_girl is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by joyce the voice
A trait of Italians is that they are very loyal people. As above Gatusso and Del Piero certainly have pledged their loyalty.
He’d be such a fool if he should ever leave you
Old 14-07-2006, 08:53 PM

Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter Loyal Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by norwood_girl
A trait of Italians is that they are very loyal people.
How long before someone mentions the second world war?
Old 14-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
Will they have to pay prize money & sponsorship TV revenues back (with interest)?
Ah.....that's the killer isn't it. That would be an awful lot of money and could see them go under.

Anyway, good to see the vultures are circling for all their best players.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Genius

joyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace
Del Piero and Gattuso have
good for them.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Loyal Supporter
Evidence? Bungs for honours? cowboy attire for favours? That type of thing you mean?
I could point you to a million articles on it. Blair has nothing on it - inb Italy he would own the media, so nothing would be reported. And replace the judges if there was any problems.

On a personal level, I have every direct experience of it. Quite amazing - and my company hav ewon contracts in most of Europe.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Well, apparently so far there is interest in:

Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Vieira, Nedved, Camoranesi, Zambrotta, Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet from Juve alone. Manure are keen on Viera and Spurs on Ibrahimobvic.

And that's just Juve. It's going to be interesting.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Call me Ishmael

Old 14-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Due to all the relegation's and point deductions:

Champions League: Inter Milan, Roma
Chmps Lge Quals: Palermo, Chievo

Uefa Cup: Livorno, Parma, Empoli

And the 3 relegated teams (Lecce, Messina, Treviso) avoid relegation.