Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I`m definately going to get into the non league thing again after paying out to watch that s**te at QPR,Saturday 11th Nov Harlow Town V AFC Hornchurch and home in time for tea.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
missing my first palace home game in about 3 years next saturday to go and watch Gillingham Vs Bromley, my mate picked 5 tickets up this afternoon, they've sold 700 tickets already, got an allocation of 1200, if that sells out then they'll ask to bump that up to about 2000!

Stu

Does anyone know how much a ticket would cost me for the Wednesday night replay against Tooting?

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984

Last edited by deftones_eagle; 05-11-2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by deftones_eagle
missing my first palace home game in about 3 years next saturday to go and watch Gillingham Vs Bromley, my mate picked 5 tickets up this afternoon, they've sold 700 tickets already, got an allocation of 1200, if that sells out then they'll ask to bump that up to about 2000!

Stu

Does anyone know how much a ticket would cost me for the Wednesday night replay against Tooting?
Adults 8, concessions might be 4 on wednesday pay on the door.

I'd heard we sold 800 plus tickets before today so who knows how many will turn up on Saturday?

Last edited by TN16_Eagle; 05-11-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by TN16_Eagle
Adults 8, concessions might be 4 on wednesday pay on the door.

I'd heard we sold 800 plus tickets before today so who knows how many will turn up on Saturday?
Cheers mate, i think i might try and pop along then!

Should be a brilliant atmosphere next Saturday!

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 05-11-2006, 04:07 PM

selhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by deftones_eagle

Stu

Makes you a fairweather Palace fan and a glory hunting Bromley one then.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

i hope you're taking the piss, cos i travelled to the QPR game yesterday...and i have had enough of watching that shi*te! ill be back next home game after next saturday!

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 06-11-2006, 12:17 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurst star
Makes you a fairweather Palace fan and a glory hunting Bromley one then.
to be fair, this is one of those 'once in a generation' events for bromley, which happens to be many palace fans' local club. i'm still weighing up missing the stoke match and going to gillingham tbh. i might regret it if i don't go and watch some fa cup history.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 06-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by tasty_snacks
to be fair, this is one of those 'once in a generation' events for bromley, which happens to be many palace fans' local club. i'm still weighing up missing the stoke match and going to gillingham tbh. i might regret it if i don't go and watch some fa cup history.
Being a big Bromley Fan and a Palace Season ticket holder (as ever) usually works out OK for me. If Palace and Bromley are both at home in the league I will go to Selhurst. If Palace are away and Bromley at home I end up at Hayes Lane. If both away I usually end up at somewhere like Margate or Tooting and Mitcham.

The only time I have a decision to make is if Bromley have a BIG match and Palace are at home. With this FA Cup run it has happened twice, I chose Grays away in the 4th Q round over Plymouth at home, and Gillingham away over Stoke at home on Saturday. Bromley haven't played a league team in the FA Cup since 1977 (Swindon), and it might not happen again until 2031 at that rate - there's no way i'm missing it.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:05 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Sittingbourne (or Bath City) .v. Bromley or Tooting & Mitcham.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 06-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Wellington NZ

Gillingham Ticket Update

From Bromley's To view the link you have to Register or Login

Gillingham FA Cup Tickets & Merchandise - Tickets sales have been going well with over 1000 sold by close of business today. The Club Office and Shop will be open from 10am to 4pm on Tuesday and Wednesday and supporters will also be able to purchase tickets at the Tooting & Mitcham United Trophy replay on Wednesday evening.

The largest away turn out at Gillingham for years!
Old 06-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unfortunately Harlow Towns rivals Bishops Stortford made it to the FA Cup 1st round.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:00 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Same thing happened at Swindon.... They didn't know what hit them!

Every Tom, Dick and Harry in Bromley came out of the woodwork for that one.

There had to be a couple of thousand from Bromley there that day.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Same thing happened at Swindon.... They didn't know what hit them!

Every Tom, Dick and Harry in Bromley came out of the woodwork for that one.

There had to be a couple of thousand from Bromley there that day.
Was that in 1977?
Old 06-11-2006, 05:46 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by TN16_Eagle
Was that in 1977?
From the Swindon v Bromley Programme from the FA Cup 1st Round Nov. 20th 1976:
1. Malcolm Broadway - Driving Instructor
2. Alan Hawkins - Telephone Engineer
3. Eddie Read - Commodities Broker
4. David Mann - Tree Doctor!
5. Phil Emblem - Builder and Decorator
6. Dickie Clark - Insurance Broker
7. Paul Maw - Quantity Surveyor
8. Paul McCarthy - Marketing Representative
9. John Duffy - Looking for work as a Steeplejack!
10. Junior Crooks - Extruder Operator
11. Derek Brown - Crane Operator
12. Brian West - Distribution Planner

Good old days.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
From the Swindon v Bromley Programme from the FA Cup 1st Round Nov. 20th 1976:
1. Malcolm Broadway - Driving Instructor
2. Alan Hawkins - Telephone Engineer
3. Eddie Read - Commodities Broker
4. David Mann - Tree Doctor!
5. Phil Emblem - Builder and Decorator
6. Dickie Clark - Insurance Broker
7. Paul Maw - Quantity Surveyor
8. Paul McCarthy - Marketing Representative
9. John Duffy - Looking for work as a Steeplejack!
10. Junior Crooks - Extruder Operator
11. Derek Brown - Crane Operator
12. Brian West - Distribution Planner

Good old days.
ahhh the magic of the FA Cup!
Old 06-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

really looking forward to Saturday now, hope wednesday nights game doesnt take it out of them too much!

stu

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 07-11-2006, 11:12 AM

Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0Arthur Dent is walloping Brighton 5-0
Over 1000 tickets sold according to the bromley website
Old 07-11-2006, 11:23 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Arthur Dent
Shouldn't be too shocked at amount of tickets sold as bromley if successfull will always draw in decent crowds, and giving palaces woefull performances in the league its probably encouraged a few more palace than normal to go along and watch their local non league club.

Nelson do you know when that trophy game takes place? should we beat tooting in replay and of course sittingbourne get a result.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by orp pisshead1
do you know when that trophy game takes place? should we beat tooting in replay and of course sittingbourne get a result.
Saturday 25th November, originally the AFC Wombles home match, but postponed as AFC through to next round of Trophy already.

Bromley are 9/1 for the win with bet365, and 4/1 for the draw.

I'll be having some of that.

Last edited by TN16_Eagle; 07-11-2006 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Arthur Dent
a good reason to have a beer.