Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to mrs monkey, thereís a lot of police at Bromley south station already, (4.30)
Old 19-11-2019, 06:36 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Coach load of Bristol Rovers just past on A21 by frankie and bennies
Old 19-11-2019, 07:41 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stream anyone?
Old 19-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Erect member

windy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-11-2019, 07:50 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Poor goal to give away. Come on Bromley
Old 19-11-2019, 08:11 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Just tuned in and FFS.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:23 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-11-2019, 08:28 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Ridiculous decision. Yards onside.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:30 PM

Yep, on side. Should have been a goal to Brom
Old 19-11-2019, 08:33 PM

Bromley look like the better side to me and really should be at least level - that was a perfectly good goal. Rovers defence running fir the water closet when the wingers run at them.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:20 PM

FFS. Can't score direct from a throw in. What luck eh.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:40 PM

Unlucky. Didn't deserve to lose that, not in the 90 anyway. Referee MOTM for Rovers with two big decisions, one clearly wrong and the other tantamount to a technicality.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:44 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I've not seen Bromley play since the FA Trophy Final a few years back, but have to say I was pretty disappointed with the quality of some of the play. I guess I've been spoiled by watching to much Premier League players.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:45 PM

0-1 defeat but definitely deserved to win. Rather unlucky I thought. Attendance 4,558 impressive!
Old 19-11-2019, 10:31 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I thought Bromley played well but sadly didn't score. The Rovers goal was a poor one to concede and I thought the goalkeeper could have done better (I will need to watch it again). I couldn't tell from where I was about the offside but it sounds like that should have been given and I thought the offcials generally had a bad game. The goal that was disallowed from the throw looked like the correct decision.

I've seen Bromley play against League teams and get blown away but this time was not the case. The FA Cup would have been a bonus but hopefully they can keep up the good league form.
Old 20-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I've not seen Bromley play since the FA Trophy Final a few years back, but have to say I was pretty disappointed with the quality of some of the play. I guess I've been spoiled by watching to much Premier League players.
I think their quality in front of goal let them down last night, which is usually better.

Thatís something I never thought Iíd see though, a football pitch being melted by a flare
Old 20-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Highlights: To view the link you have to Register or Login

I missed the first half goal that was disallowed as was in the marquee getting a beer. I was down the other end for the 2nd half and it initially looked as someone got a touch on it from the throw in. Really unlucky for both goals to be ruled out.

Really good attendance last night a good friendly atmosphere. "You're just a shit Tim Howard"

One thing I will never understand is why people go to clubs like Bromley wearing the shirts of other clubs? I see it every time I go there. I saw a Palace, Millwall, Charlton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United shirt last night. You wouldnít to Leicester vs Newcastle for example wearing another teams shirt so why do it at another club just because they are non league? Really bizarre and something I will never understand.

Last edited by Scrumpy; 20-11-2019 at 08:44 AM.
Old 20-11-2019, 09:42 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
One thing I will never understand is why people go to clubs like Bromley wearing the shirts of other clubs? I see it every time I go there. I saw a Palace, Millwall, Charlton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United shirt last night. You wouldnít to Leicester vs Newcastle for example wearing another teams shirt so why do it at another club just because they are non league? Really bizarre and something I will never understand.
And these are adults? That is also something I will never understand
Old 20-11-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
I think their quality in front of goal let them down last night, which is usually better.

Thatís something I never thought Iíd see though, a football pitch being melted by a flare
I've never seen a goal chalked off for going in straight from a throw-in before.

I liked the look of Hackett-Fairchild, he got into some great positions but his finishing and final ball were so wasteful.
Old 20-11-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
And these are adults? That is also something I will never understand
You should try it up here. At our local clubs the home fans don't only wear other clubs' shirts; they wear Celtic and Rangers shirts. And what's more they wear Celtic shirts when they are playing Celtic.

If that's not bonkersness I don't know what is.