Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-10-2006, 02:37 PM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by Dom the Eagle
Shows how sad your club is. What else is he going to be a General Manager of?

Cricket maybe?
Sad, lol.

How about

General Manager - Operations;
General Manager - Community Liaisons;
General Manager - Womens Football;
General Manager - CARE Partnership;
General Manager - Communications;
General Manager - Commercial;
and of course, General Manager - Youth Academy.

Unfortunately we don't do Cricket.

That's it.
Old 30-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dowie is dead right Charlton are a much better squad than palace hate that fact but thats life but it won't save them from relegation if Dowie's allowed to stay to the end of the season
Old 30-10-2006, 02:54 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Addickted
Unfortunately we don't do Cricket.

Oh, I bet you do. In the week leading up to that fateful day at the Valley in May 2005, ID was quoted talking about players hitting the ball for 6s in an arranged team bonding cricket session. Great way to prepare for a do or die battle, ID. Nevermind practice defending set pieces.

I blame that ludicrous bit of training for our downfall. But then, I loathe cricket. Still, who needs cricket for team bonding when you've got Rumble in the Jungle DVDs, trips to TGIs etc ?

I betcha do a whole lot of other sports besides cricket. Boxing, swimming, I've seen ID get the players do pilates moves on mats before Palace games, probably a bit of salsa dancing (ok, not a sport but you get my drift), etc, etc.
Old 30-10-2006, 02:57 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
Oh, I bet you do. In the week leading up to that fateful day at the Valley in May 2005, ID was quoted talking about players hitting the ball for 6s in an arranged team bonding cricket session. Great way to prepare for a do or die battle, ID. Nevermind practice defending set pieces.

I blame that ludicrous bit of training for our downfall. But then, I loathe cricket. Still, who needs cricket for team bonding when you've got Rumble in the Jungle DVDs, trips to TGIs etc ?

I betcha do a whole lot of other sports besides cricket. Boxing, swimming, I've seen ID get the players do pilates moves on mats before Palace games, probably a bit of salsa dancing (ok, not a sport but you get my drift), etc, etc.
Old 30-10-2006, 02:58 PM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen

The players do have a highly contested table tennis tournament at the moment - although the standard has gone down since Keith Peacock left for the Whammers.

That's it.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Perhaps the squad at Charlton is better because he largely inherited. If by some miracle he stays at least a season, perhaps he'll have the chance to embellish the squad with his own particular brand of grade A shite.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:35 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Perhaps the squad at Charlton is better because he largely inherited. If by some miracle he stays at least a season, perhaps he'll have the chance to embellish the squad with his own particular brand of grade A shite.
Well, he's ruined JFH as a player already. At every other club he's been in England, JFH has had a relatively good goalscoring record. He should have stayed at Boro. They could do with him, and Gareth who knows him well from his playing days, would probably get more out of him than ID.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by StudentEagle
What an odd thing for him to say. No sh*t Dowie, its a team that's been in the Premiership for years. And you still can't get them off the bottom.