Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Dead Ball King

ZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bostock set for Tottenham Hotspur chance

Harry Redknapp is keen to give John Bostock a chance at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

The 16-year-old midfielder arrived at White Hart Lane in a controversial £2million summer move from Crystal Palace, and he is set for a place on the bench in the Uefa Cup clash against Dinamo Zagreb.

"He's on the bench and I'd love to get him on the pitch," Redknapp said. "He's only 16, a kid with terrific talent and a lovely left foot. He is a special young player with terrific ability, how far he goes is up to him.

"With all young players it will be up to them how hard they want to work at their game. I'd love to get some of the youth team into the first team, that is the long-term aim."

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87
I thought he was right-footed...
Old 06-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I hope he breaks his legs.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
I hope he has a great game,gets into the first team then on to the full England squad.

Money for us and shows what we started.

Do I like what happend, No.
Do I care now , No.

Get over it.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:22 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
hugy6e4598ou;itdrt arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06-11-2008, 08:26 PM

cpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever cared
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez

As someone who is currently recovering from a broken leg from a bad challenge, i find this comment incredibly moronic and in really bad taste.

I wouldn't wish what happened to me on anyone right now, and the fact that you wish this on a 16(?) year old boy who made a choice to further himself somewhere else is quite pathetic i think.

It's happened, let's concentrate on the quality we've got coming through our own squad. Bostock is just another missed opportunity. He certainly won't be the last at this club.

Last edited by cpfc86; 06-11-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef

Give us a clue ?

Old 06-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry Paul, but that's a ••••wit comment to make, no matter what Bostock has done.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Ok,

I hope he breaks one of his legs.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:38 PM

cpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever cared
Quote:
Ok,

I hope he breaks one of his legs.

I trust you've never broken your leg? idiot.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I hope someone else breaks his legs... both of 'em

Oh, and they have to be amputated

Last edited by jamie12; 06-11-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
He's on the bench but hasn't come on just yet. Spuz 2-0 up though, so maybe a cameo at the end?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-11-2008, 08:47 PM

Jammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
From the BBC live text -

"Hopefully we get to see Campbell and Bostock both play for Spurs in the second half. Could be the next generation of English strikers that."
dahitman55 on 606

Glad to see they know what positions their players play.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc86
I trust you've never broken your leg? idiot.
I dont like him, I could have gone a lot, lot further with my comments.

I feel bad for you and hope your leg repairs, just like I do with most people.

But I will be delighted if his career fails.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:22 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Delight in someone else's failure is really a failing in yourself. JAT
Old 06-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
I dont like him, I could have gone a lot, lot further with my comments.

I feel bad for you and hope your leg repairs, just like I do with most people.

But I will be delighted if his career fails.
In which case you'll also be delighted when Palace don't receive any money whatsoever from the deal, no?
Old 06-11-2008, 09:24 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger
Delight in someone else's failure is really a failing in yourself. JAT

How profound and also true.

If I don't care about him, does that mean I do not care about myself, also?
Old 06-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I really am not bothered about Palace anymore, too much money that can be spent elsewhere. I have put enough money into this club

Has he hurt himself yet?

Last edited by pauldrulez; 06-11-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef
This is all a bit upsetting
Old 06-11-2008, 09:36 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
78:15 Substitution
(Tottenham) makes a substitution, with John Bostock coming on for David Bentley.

Hes on