Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:57 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunghole
Brad Ottens for me if Geelong win.

Likely to ream either the wounded Jolly, or the useless Wood, plus he'll kick some important goals. Chappy is the other Cat I'll be having a few bucks on, especially if Stevie J doesn't play.

Dale Thomas or Neon Leon if the Pies get up.

Luke Ball a sneaky chance if the weather is poop.

Chappy or Thomas to kick the first goal.

AFLG.
Bung, please kindly stick to the NRL
Old 01-10-2011, 09:58 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozeagle
I've already provided it, Cats 40+
So close!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:03 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Meat Loaf was full blown AIDS, other than shooting a load out of a lookalike cock.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:04 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle

NRLL, AFLR, eo.

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Meat Loaf was full blown AIDS, other than shooting a load out of a lookalike cock.
F'ing awful. That cock thing was just weird...

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:48 AM

Great end to the 2011 season. Plenty of excitement along the way.

Bring on 2012!
Old 01-10-2011, 01:30 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I've already provided it, Cats 40+
Bad luck Oz, so close but yet so far.

AFLGFKOD lives on for another year courtesy of this losing bet.

Keep at it, you'll crack it one of these years.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:30 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle
Old 01-10-2011, 02:02 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
rumour here than Z Dawson will be at Freo next season.

'Tis true.

I sat at a table full of people connected with St Kilda, one of whom I'm pretty sure is on the board. They're not angry that Lyon left, but they're filthy that he's already started to approach players. Zac Dawson is definite, another is one of their gun kids who hasn't played senior footy yet. Didn't quite catch his name.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:03 PM
leviathan

Quote:
Bad luck Oz, so close but yet so far.

AFLGFKOD lives on for another year courtesy of this losing bet.

Keep at it, you'll crack it one of these years.

$300 at the -2.5 earlier in the week, $20 at the 40+ yesterday, AFLGFVS saving me another $80 after the countless texts of this'll be 45-35, deluge, etc etc

thanks for that

not to mention Bartel, which of course i wasn't on, but Noodle was, so, i'll take that, seeing as though the young man was last heard to be spunking his winnings at Centrefold's Artarmon.

AFLGFKoD a light of other days

Old 02-10-2011, 12:02 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Oz, it was a great effort to get within 2 points of landing your bet.

You should be proud of yourself.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:21 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good effort Oz, backed Geelong and was also on the -39.5, so close

From what Noodle said it sounds like DBS's tip wasn't far off the mark either, watched the match but no idea who was who but for a short while after the game I thought I might be buying DBS the beers!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:48 AM
leviathan

Quote:
Oz, it was a great effort to get within 2 points of landing your bet.

You should be proud of yourself.

Meh.
Just happy they won. Morals.
Pies crocked and underdone, as noted to you as you washed down a handful of Krispy Kremes with an ice cold coke.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:58 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In summarising the season, there'a a post that just about says it all...
Old 02-10-2011, 10:59 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sir James returns!!