Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 13-05-2011, 06:32 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streathamite
Haye says 'if I came out there I would have to hit him, so I won't'
Of course you would
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 13-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskingt
Why did Sky do that though? If they didn't know they were going to be on the show together, they shouldn't have done it. Save it for the fight.

They knew they were on the same show (ringside). Its part of thier contracted publicity. Haye just refused to be in the same room as Wladimir for this one for whatever reason. Haye is a mug.

I'm glad some of the non hardcore boxing crowd is taking an interest in the fight but they really shouldnt need these antics to set up a fight between the second and third best HW's in the world. It just shows how poor the division is these days.

I hope the Cleverly fight generates interest. He's fighting a very tough opponent (topping the groves degale card) and facing a big step up in class.
He's managing to do this while doing his degree and still carries himself with class and intelligence Haye could learn from.

Edit: This should be merged with the boxing thread.
Old 13-05-2011, 09:44 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Haye will knock him out in 7.

When did either Klitschko last fight anyone mildly decent?

If you take the last few fights of wladimir they compare favourably against hayes last few. So thats not necessarily relevant.

Haye has only faced one really stiff test in at heavyweight and around the same time Wlad took on an arguably tougher test in chagaev.

For what its worth i rate hayes chances against Wladimir more than vitali and he has a really good chance of knocking him out. If it goes the distance however i fancy wlad.

As for the pantomime that is coming with this fight. I don't believe any of it. I reckone its choreographed. Sad its required. However i don't believe for one second Haye doesn't respect Klitschko as a fighter. This banter and approach was probably agreed when the deal was made.
Old 13-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Haye to win.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 13-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Haye should be getting more mileage out of his Klitchsko t-shirt.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 13-05-2011, 10:01 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
It’s all a show. They’ll be kissing and cuddling after the fight on 2nd July. I just don’t think Haye is a very good actor, neither is Klitchko.

It’s going to be a tactical fight. Looking at some of Klitchko’s previous opponents, they came swinging at him like Rocky extras. Haye will give a good account of himself. But either of them manage to land the golden punch, then the other one will be knocked out.
Old 13-05-2011, 12:07 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart
Haye will give a good account of himself. But either of them manage to land the golden punch, then the other one will be knocked out.

Would you want a big heavyweight match up to be any other way? :-)