Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-06-2011, 02:17 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shrivenham Park Golf Day 17th September 2011

Some of you may be aware that one of our resident Golf professional’s richj363 is holding a competition on the Saturday 17th September 2011 at his home course Shrivenham Park in Swindon. Teams of 4, best 2 medal scores on each hole count.

It would be great to get a BBS team or maybe even two teams registered for the competition which will give us all a chance to meet each other, put faces to names and play a bit of golf, albeit very poorly in some cases.

The cost for the day is a very reasonable £17, which includes 18 holes of golf, a buffet meal and prizes. If you would like to play but would have trouble travelling to Swindon then please let me know or ask on the golf thread, as chances are there is someone you can car share with for a small donation to petrol costs.

For those of you looking to maybe get a bit of an edge on the competition, Rich is offering up free rounds at the course, just drop him a message for more information, likewise if you need any further information on the competition itself, failing that, message myself.

Palace play Middlesbrough at home that day so I am fully aware and understand that some of you will be attending the game. If you don't intend in going to the Palace game and would like to play then please let me know on here or via PM.

That is all, look forward to hearing from you and happy golfing.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 17-06-2011, 03:45 PM

magician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
would like to play but do want to get to selhurst !! am up for a early tee! if others fancy it!!

we love you ,we love you , we love you!!!
thank you from the bottom of my heart
Old 17-06-2011, 09:26 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The early tee time will be very difficult, I wouldn't bank on being able to get to Selhurst for kick off

Golf handicap - 9
Old 17-06-2011, 10:33 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by magician
would like to play but do want to get to selhurst !! am up for a early tee! if others fancy it!!
Much as i would love some BBS teams i think the chances of playing and making Kick Off are doubtful (speaking fron 20 yrs experience lol)

Thank you Swanny for trying to make it happen.
Old 17-06-2011, 11:57 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It doesn't look as though we'll get a lot of interest on here. I have spoken to a few guys at my golf club to see if they are up for putting a 4 ball together for the day.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 18-06-2011, 02:49 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
rich, how long does a round usually take?
Old 18-06-2011, 03:55 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Gonzo, 4 hours average for a round but as it's a comp you have to allow for slow play as there will likely be a lot of people, possibly as long as 5 hours.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 18-06-2011, 08:07 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Depends on the course though. 1 of ours is routinely 30 minutes longer than the other under similar conditions. Its 'only' 5630 yards long so 4 hours might be the upper sort of time but Rich probably has a better idea.
Old 18-06-2011, 09:39 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would say 4 hours is possible if out early but getting to Selhurst is probably the main prob, and you would have to leave so early in morning to get here for 7.30 tee off
Old 19-06-2011, 12:06 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'll PM everyone who expressed an interest next week and see who is still thinking of playing, hopefully we'll have a few available.....if not I'll speak to the boys at my golf club and see if we can make up a team and come down....Team Forrester Park!

Golf handicap - 9
Old 19-06-2011, 08:16 PM

Would be up for a 7:30 tee off if anyone else is. I can make KO when i leave before 12:20 from Southampton so would be hopeful to still make Selhurst in time.
Old 21-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Not quite what you think

Aunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAunty Alyce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry guys .... I was up for this but I will be going to the game.